Wed, Sep 18, 3:10 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: Poser being used at work...

davo ( ) posted Thu, 20 January 2000 at 1:09 PM ยท edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 8:33 AM

file_120758.jpg

I work for an engineering firm that does civil engineering and surveying. I have Poser loaded at work and have begun to show it off to the marketing director. She was asked to do some advertising on the web and mailing lists to advertise out GIS and GPS services. I made this image for her to use as a base to add text and all.... What do you think? This is the GPS image, I'll post the Gis next.. Davo

Milaja ( ) posted Thu, 20 January 2000 at 1:14 PM

I think it looks great! But maybe you should try it from another angle, I think the background is too disturbing. More from the side so it has black background... and maybe just show the hand? Good work! Milaja

davo ( ) posted Thu, 20 January 2000 at 1:16 PM

We must think alike, because the final I did for her was a close-up of just the hand, globe and sattelite. I had to do it over a white background for her because the background of her document was white. It actually looked nice. Davo

CEBrown ( ) posted Thu, 20 January 2000 at 2:37 PM

Nice work. I may be using Poser at work soon myself, to create a "mascot" for us... At least this will justify the expense of my hobby, I guess... :-)

davo ( ) posted Thu, 20 January 2000 at 3:33 PM

Yeah, it would be like this...."gee, since I'm using Poser at work boss, maybe you could pay for the upgrade..." davo

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.