Sun, Sep 22, 3:20 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 3:14 pm)

Subject: Pretty In Pink

Kathleen ( ) posted Wed, 19 January 2000 at 2:05 AM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 1:22 PM

file_120669.jpg

Well, this is my second attempt at a texture, and I think it went much better this time round. ;) If you guys like it I'll post it in the Free Stuff some time tomorrow. -Kathleen

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Wed, 19 January 2000 at 3:47 AM

Yes please Kathleen, very nice work! Jack

LoboUK ( ) posted Wed, 19 January 2000 at 5:37 AM

I like it, I like it :) Paul

Foxhollow ( ) posted Wed, 19 January 2000 at 7:00 AM

I'd say slip it in here...nice job! I like the pose on her..very subtle..very effective. Foxhollow

PhilC ( ) posted Wed, 19 January 2000 at 7:44 AM

Now thats purdy... good job :)

Ikyoto ( ) posted Wed, 19 January 2000 at 10:55 AM

Now I want to see what you can do with the men's stuff. The Poser dork is a dork because of his texture and the fact that there aren't enough clothes for him! He dresses like my high school gym teacher!

shredboy ( ) posted Thu, 20 January 2000 at 10:36 AM

Wow lookin good for only a second attempt,keep it up and you will be a texture master soon!

Rorschach ( ) posted Thu, 20 January 2000 at 3:13 PM

Good job on the dress. I love the higlights.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.