Wed, Sep 18, 3:13 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: Morphhair 4 available now !!

confusius ( ) posted Thu, 20 January 2000 at 4:20 PM ยท edited Sun, 04 August 2024 at 4:31 PM

I have posted a new 45-target-dual-layered hair-file on the freestuff-pages. It is coming up with new improved textures . transpa- and bumpmaps. The principle is similar to Allerlei- rauh`s curly hair, but the style is entirely different. It is dedicated to the medium and short cut hairstyles. Of course some long ones are possible as well. The file contains 5 presets for black,blond,brown,red and dual-coloured hair. Styles can be changed with the touch of one dial. Best wishes Confusius

Milaja ( ) posted Thu, 20 January 2000 at 4:25 PM

COOL!! Thnx for the hair... I just can't get enough of them!! Milaja

bloodsong ( ) posted Thu, 20 January 2000 at 5:57 PM

heya; all right, confusius! (er, now all i need to do is use more humans so i can use all this hair... ;D )

Krel ( ) posted Fri, 21 January 2000 at 6:25 AM

Can't get it.....Yahoo says it can't find the page (even after I change the extension from zip to ZIP, which usually works)...... Krel

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.