Wed, Sep 18, 5:17 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Thinking about holding a contest

foleypro ( ) posted Thu, 28 March 2002 at 7:04 AM ยท edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 4:23 AM

file_2285.jpg

Hello all I have been thinking about holding a contest useing the free download of my Effects Package(5 effects) that I have finally finished and the Betatesters are going full throttle...This weekend I am going to upload 5 of the effects from the 70 that are in the pack and to the winner will go the full effects package...Since I dont have that much space on my site you will upload the pic on renderosity in bryce gallery and you will e-mail me your artist link from your gallery....I will post message here when contest is open probably start next week?...Think this is a good Idea?

derjimi ( ) posted Thu, 28 March 2002 at 3:01 PM

Definately. :) Contests are a good idea everytime. And using your effects pack will double the fun and quality of the images. :) I'm looking forward to the free download and trying my luck in the contest if he will be put up. :) Take care, Jimi

yosunic ( ) posted Thu, 28 March 2002 at 3:44 PM

hey, link me to the contest! (and the effects link)

foleypro ( ) posted Thu, 28 March 2002 at 7:40 PM

Also the contest has been expanded to include 2 winners because not everybody has Poser too so one will win useing a poser figure imported into Bryce and the other winner will be just a bryce user...These effects have been used in several different scenes from Magical and Fantasy all the way to Sci-Fi...just check out my gallery and the last dozen pics show some of the effects.... RULES 1.NO NUDITY AND THAT ALSO MEANS NO SEE THRU 2.YOU CAN USE ONE OR ALL OF THE EFFECTS IN THE SCENE 3.HAVING ALL THE FUN YOU CAN IS A REQUIREMENT 4.THINKING OF STARTING 4-O2-02 AND ENDIN 5-02-02

dragongirl ( ) posted Sat, 30 March 2002 at 1:43 PM

Just checked your FreeStuff link - and I guess the special effects have not been uploaded yet. I'll have to watch this Thread to see when that happens.

Sounds good, anyhow! :-)

-dg

foleypro ( ) posted Sat, 30 March 2002 at 10:21 PM

OK folks they are up there are seven effects with a small 3 page tutorial that is straight to the point on getting into your scenes...have fun and remember.....as always be 3D Head on over to the Bryce free stuff it be there...You have Torch fire,Torch smoke,magicalblast,Motion Trail,Flare,Torch smoke 2,Steam....

derjimi ( ) posted Thu, 04 April 2002 at 3:01 PM

Quote: "4.THINKING OF STARTING 4-O2-02 AND ENDIN 5-02-02" So it just begun, eh? :) I'm already working on a picture and look forward to the contest! :) :) :) Take care, Jimi

foleypro ( ) posted Thu, 04 April 2002 at 6:46 PM

Yes it is on make sure to upload here and no bigger than 800 by 600 and like I said it be on.....

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.