Tue, Oct 22, 1:11 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 17 8:34 am)

Subject: Yay! It's here!

KateTheShrew ( ) posted Thu, 20 January 2000 at 2:28 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:55 PM

Woohoo!! Our very own forum! This is gonna be FUN! Kate

fur ( ) posted Thu, 20 January 2000 at 2:29 PM

Good grief, I didn't even have time to post a welcome wagon message! :-)

KateTheShrew ( ) posted Thu, 20 January 2000 at 2:38 PM

hehe...I'm quick :)

nicknoel ( ) posted Thu, 20 January 2000 at 5:53 PM

Well I bet Bongo is happy.

smallspace ( ) posted Thu, 20 January 2000 at 7:18 PM

Dang! I wanted to be first! That's what comes from being a laid back Californian.

I'd rather stay in my lane than lay in my stain!

KateTheShrew ( ) posted Thu, 20 January 2000 at 7:29 PM

hehe...ya snooze ya lose, smallspace wink Kate the non-laid back Californian

headhunter ( ) posted Thu, 20 January 2000 at 11:11 PM

Nice place ya got here! Love what you've done with the furniture! Two Californians in the same forum? It's a good thing I'm a North Carolinian, it keeps the forum from tipping over too far towards the West ;) !

quesswho ( ) posted Thu, 20 January 2000 at 11:27 PM

this makes 3 californians.

smallspace ( ) posted Fri, 21 January 2000 at 12:57 AM

Hey, even though it's a French program, with all of Vue's references to Mt. Shasta, CA (My home town, btw) and Shasta lake, you had to know there would be a California connection.

I'd rather stay in my lane than lay in my stain!

JEDI3 ( ) posted Fri, 21 January 2000 at 3:08 AM

Hi There's also a french guy ;-) Pascal

ARADTech ( ) posted Fri, 21 January 2000 at 5:12 AM

Hey guys, I don't have it yet, but I'm gonna watch this forum and I think I'll get it soon s ARADTech

headhunter ( ) posted Fri, 21 January 2000 at 12:19 PM

Bongo, sell this guy on Vue d'Esprit like you did the rest of us. And I can already feel the forum tipping over into the Pacific Ocean! Let's get some more East Coaster's to balance it out.

headhunter ( ) posted Fri, 21 January 2000 at 8:38 PM

I thought I saw something from him on Artomania a while back. He HAS been awfully quiet. He must be up to something :)

MikeJ ( ) posted Thu, 29 March 2001 at 2:16 AM

"Woohoo!! Our very own forum! This is gonna be FUN! Kate" ... And it HAS been fun too, hasn't it? :)

KateTheShrew ( ) posted Fri, 30 March 2001 at 12:25 AM

More fun than a barrel of monkeys, Mike. :)

Rose ( ) posted Mon, 27 October 2008 at 12:10 AM

Attached Link: Rose-The 3D Beginner

Well I'm kind of new to Vue!  I got the personal limited edition.  I see that there were some great object files in the library but since this is the free downloaded version that I got, I have found that I'm not able to use these.

It also seems that I can't import any .vob files and can only use those .vob's that are already provided with the program.

But it does give me the option of being able to import .obj files so that's good!

I don't even mind the "watermark" sometimes.

silverblade33 ( ) posted Mon, 27 October 2008 at 4:38 AM

LOL, necropost ;)
hi and welcome to Vue! :)

Tips: read my "Lighting" tutorial, lighting is crucial (though my custom render settings are ONLY for those with beefy PCs and who don't mind waiting a day for a final render, so not advisable for beginners to mess with), and check out www.geekatplay.com for their superb video turoials, and have fun!

"I'd rather be a Fool who believes in Dragons, Than a King who believes in Nothing!" www.silverblades-suitcase.com
Free tutorials, Vue & Bryce materials, Bryce Skies, models, D&D items, stories.
Tutorials on Poser imports to Vue/Bryce, Postwork, Vue rendering/lighting, etc etc!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.