Thu, Sep 19, 11:03 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: mystery character

dollpartz ( ) posted Tue, 02 April 2002 at 2:25 AM ยท edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 8:25 PM

file_3070.jpg

Hi does ne1 recognize this character? Not her hair--her face. She's displayed in the icon fer the hair. I don't know this character, I don't think, I'd like ta get it, but I dont know who it is. Thx ...

caleb68 ( ) posted Tue, 02 April 2002 at 3:12 AM

might help if you contact the person who made the hair model. that would be the best way to find out. Could be a various number of models. Though, nothing mentioned if the hair is for vicki, possete, swf, etc. so no telling exactly even which model the facial morph was made for.

dollpartz ( ) posted Tue, 02 April 2002 at 3:28 AM

Oops sorry ... the hair is Elvena by Vairesh fer Vickie. Ya he/she has a email addr ... I was hopin it was common knowledge u could say. I gotta spend some time on head morphs .. I'm just not happy with the faces I got ta werk with. This one tho I saw in icon I liked. Have a nice day.

caleb68 ( ) posted Tue, 02 April 2002 at 3:34 AM

i've seen so many head morphs out these days it'd be hard to tell who it is ;) hope elvena will be able to help you find the one your looking for ;)

Seravajan ( ) posted Tue, 02 April 2002 at 3:59 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?Who=VAIRESH

Yes. I know this character. It is Kellie from Vairesh. (The same one making the hair) I know this from their make up used in the description and the above character is Kellie without the make up. Seravajan

dollpartz ( ) posted Tue, 02 April 2002 at 5:07 PM

Thx very much! ...

3ddave44 ( ) posted Tue, 02 April 2002 at 7:18 PM

...eh, I had written something here and thought better of it - I tried to be light about it but maybe it wouldn't be taken well - so I deleted it here, I hope if anyone saw it (or the one who got me going) wasn't bothered. I write pointedly but I didn't mean anything more than really what I was saying. If no one saw it, then... I don't have to worry. : )

Seravajan ( ) posted Wed, 03 April 2002 at 2:44 AM

But I saw it. Now my darkelf is now on the way to get you! ;) jk Message642049.jpg Seravajan

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.