Thu, Sep 19, 8:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 6:38 pm)

Subject: Done something stupid!

wipe ( ) posted Tue, 02 April 2002 at 4:59 PM ยท edited Sat, 07 September 2024 at 2:43 AM

I've been reorganizing my runtime folder, dumping stuff and moving others into named folders. And I moved a few files in the geometries folder, now when I open some of the figures, they aren't visible (although all their parts are 'displayed'. I don't know if it is because I've moved the obj file, because it doesn't warn me that it can't find it or anything!I reloaded what I could, but I have since given away the dragon CD to a friend (thinking that I was going to backup the runtime folder onto disk) How do I point it to the new location of the geometry obj? And before you ask I can't just restore it to the original location... because I don't remember where it was!!

dollpartz ( ) posted Tue, 02 April 2002 at 5:04 PM

Ya u c the location of the obj geometry file in the CR2 file ... u can edit it, or set yer geometry file ta match it

ScottA ( ) posted Tue, 02 April 2002 at 6:01 PM

Take a look at the FAQ section in the Poser Technical forum. Look for instructions on what "Pointers" are and how to edit them. ScottA

pimpinwillye ( ) posted Thu, 04 April 2002 at 7:04 AM

I've noticed that in Poser Pro Pack, it doesn't seem to tell you about errors abot the geometry files, it just doesn't load up the figure which is really annoying. Just thought i might mention it, no real reason See ya

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.