Sat, Sep 21, 4:57 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: Freebees 4 u

brycetech ( ) posted Wed, 03 April 2002 at 7:24 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 4:56 AM

file_3198.jpg

hi all the dracula clothes are finally here at the store...and in addition to the 2 sets of textures that come with it, you can have this one by just clicking the link above and downloading it! and whats more..by simply asking..just sending me an email to the email below, you can have another 'moss' texture for it brycetech@yahoo.com so that's 4 textures total..mix an match..it's tons of variety! btw...my thanx to jessica riggs for making the xtra textrures (luv ya hun!) my thanx to all the beta testers (be it mine or any of them out there!) and my thanx to the store folks here. with whom, it'd be a pain for us all. BT

brycetech ( ) posted Wed, 03 April 2002 at 7:25 AM

btw..it should say.."without whom" :P

FyreSpiryt ( ) posted Wed, 03 April 2002 at 8:56 AM

Ooh ooh, yay! ::hugs Brycetech:: I love you, man. Don't worry, I don't want your Bud Light. I do want your texture, though. ^_~

brycetech ( ) posted Wed, 03 April 2002 at 9:03 AM

lol fyre youd have to fight me for the bud light ;P the other stuff is free :) BT

Hiram ( ) posted Wed, 03 April 2002 at 10:58 AM

Link? There's a link?

brycetech ( ) posted Wed, 03 April 2002 at 3:49 PM

doh http://www.brycetech.com/stufftodelete/rose.zip did I forget that kicks self the moss one is still out there too. BT

SAMS3D ( ) posted Wed, 03 April 2002 at 4:20 PM

This looks wonderful, you did a good job, thank you. Sharen

Jelisa-j ( ) posted Wed, 03 April 2002 at 7:59 PM

Thanx BT! HUGZ!!!! It is looking good :) lol and that forgetfulness must be catchy aye? Yall enjoy the textures! and I'm still away from my puter so I'm having texture making withdrawel : G Jess

Lyrra ( ) posted Wed, 03 April 2002 at 9:29 PM

And more textures coming soon from me :)

FyreSpiryt ( ) posted Wed, 03 April 2002 at 9:35 PM

Hee hee. We're going to have some of the best-dressed Vampires around. ^_~

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.