Thu, Sep 19, 4:15 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Soft Squishy Candy

Misha883 ( ) posted Thu, 04 April 2002 at 8:29 PM ยท edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 10:18 AM

file_3400.jpg

When Michelle posted her group portrait of hard, tooth breaking, little hearts I immediately thought of these little guys. Did not play with the image too much, but you get the idea.

Michelle A. ( ) posted Thu, 04 April 2002 at 8:56 PM

What a great photo! I like how the light shines thru their translucent bodies! Too bad they stick to your teeth...that drives me crazy, that's why I don't eat them. :~)

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

Slynky ( ) posted Thu, 04 April 2002 at 10:24 PM

I think the image needs Angelina Jolie, specifically, naked angelina Joile with the gummy bears on top of her. Otherwise, this will just have to do ;oP

bevchiron ( ) posted Thu, 04 April 2002 at 11:42 PM

Nice shot, I agree with Michelle about the light.

elusive.chaos

"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star...." (Nietzsche)

Antoonio ( ) posted Fri, 05 April 2002 at 12:21 AM

...mmmmmmm. Caaaaaandyyy. Nice shot. .n

bsteph2069 ( ) posted Fri, 05 April 2002 at 4:23 AM

The feringie thinks of licked bears adorning Angelinas lips and lobes. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Bsteph

PunkClown ( ) posted Fri, 05 April 2002 at 7:36 AM

LOL! Good shot, and I agree with Slynky about Anjelina, and Michelle about the light (but of course you understand, I strongly agree with Slynks!!!) ;-)>

JordyArt ( ) posted Fri, 05 April 2002 at 7:18 PM

Misha, I have to admit my utter dissapointment with this shot. All those bears and no two are in 'compromising' positions - musta took ages to do that, you always end up with at least a couple of the little sods demonstrating their sexual prowess just as you click the shutter. (",)

Misha883 ( ) posted Fri, 05 April 2002 at 8:13 PM

LOL! Ordinarily the little sods are insatiable, but Anjelina had just left...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.