Fri, Sep 20, 7:50 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Genre packs...

Graphon012 ( ) posted Fri, 05 April 2002 at 8:31 AM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 8:48 PM

file_3461.jpg

Still trying to figure out how to dispense these...

Graphon012 ( ) posted Fri, 05 April 2002 at 8:33 AM

file_3462.jpg

Graphon012 ( ) posted Fri, 05 April 2002 at 8:33 AM

file_3463.jpg

Graphon012 ( ) posted Fri, 05 April 2002 at 8:34 AM

file_3464.jpg

FyreSpiryt ( ) posted Fri, 05 April 2002 at 9:07 AM

Well, I like 'em, however you decide to dispense them. ^_~

jaybutton ( ) posted Fri, 05 April 2002 at 9:23 AM

I like them, too. Jay

cyber-organic ( ) posted Fri, 05 April 2002 at 9:35 AM

dispense them to me!!!

hogwarden ( ) posted Fri, 05 April 2002 at 9:40 AM

Are you asking whether to make them free or not? They look well made and perfectly textured. I think they would make a nice series of good value Marketplace Items.

el_jefe52 ( ) posted Fri, 05 April 2002 at 10:20 AM

What ever you decide, just let me know when the "trees" are available!!! grin Free is always good, but those are definitely Marketplace Items, IMHO. BTW, thanks for all you have given to the community. Robin

jonfe ( ) posted Fri, 05 April 2002 at 10:45 AM

Lovely work !!! If you are looking for some space to host the files you may try contacting Penguinisto. He has helped other Renderosity members, maybe he can help you too. Jon

VirtualSite ( ) posted Fri, 05 April 2002 at 11:21 AM

Graphon, I know Ive said this several times, but I'll reinforce it once more. You have to be one of the most prolific, talented and yet underappreciated modellers we have. Your stuff is always beautifully done, no matter how simple it may appear -- I've used some of your weaponry designs as art pieces, and they work magnificently. Thanks for all of it, bud. Just thought you might want to hear that.

nikitacreed ( ) posted Fri, 05 April 2002 at 11:27 AM

sigh WONDERFUL!!! Graphon...you are definitely the man!

Marque ( ) posted Fri, 05 April 2002 at 11:56 AM

No doubt, you are much appreciated by all here! Marque

diegos ( ) posted Fri, 05 April 2002 at 11:58 AM

Its difficult to decide. Why dont you give them to me and I solve your dilemma! ;-))

Traveler ( ) posted Fri, 05 April 2002 at 1:05 PM

Wow, nice work! If you decide to sell them I will buy all 4 sets! I really like the second set!

Larry F ( ) posted Fri, 05 April 2002 at 2:38 PM

Graphon012, your work is nothing if not magnificent! I can appreciate your dilemma but perhaps you ought to take a word of advice from a 300 pound gorilla. Dispense them anyway you want! People will block to them, grab them up, and do "We're not worthy genuflections in front of their PCs." Try chanting "I'm a 300 pound gorilla! I'm a 300 pound gorilla!"

scifiguy ( ) posted Fri, 05 April 2002 at 2:53 PM

They all turned out really great Graph.

nyar1ath0tep ( ) posted Fri, 05 April 2002 at 3:01 PM

Put them in separate folders according to their genre, add a read-me to each folder, then zip each folder and distribute. Free would be nice, but you can probably make some good money selling them at $7.95 each or $19.95 for all 4 genre paks.

Nukeboy ( ) posted Fri, 05 April 2002 at 3:32 PM

In every community there are always a couple of class acts. I'd just like to say that, regardless how Graphon decides to distribute, He, She, They, Everyone in this community is first class! I've yet to contribute (embarassment factor, The "competition" is just too excellent), but once I do, I can only say that "I am standing on the shouders of Giants" Nukeboy

jenay ( ) posted Fri, 05 April 2002 at 3:43 PM

i love your models :)

bloodsong ( ) posted Fri, 05 April 2002 at 4:39 PM

heyas; if you want to sell them, you should make objs out of 'em, too; not just pp2's. broader market, you know. these would go good in vue or bryce or anywhere.

caleb68 ( ) posted Fri, 05 April 2002 at 4:42 PM

sell em' get some money for at least 'some' of your models graph ;) can tell everyone likes your stuff... 10gigs monthly traffic don't lie ;)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.