Sat, Sep 21, 2:51 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: need quick render of Micheal

cmjackson ( ) posted Fri, 05 April 2002 at 7:02 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 2:44 AM

I need a pic of a man to go into a photoframe in Poser. Could i be cheeky and ask if anybody has got Michael could do me a render of him chest upwards, just wearing a t-shirt or something, grey background, 390x390 px in size, i don't want him too old about 30 will do. If someone could do this for me that would be great, i buy him but i'm poor at the moment Thanxs Claire xxx

cmjackson ( ) posted Fri, 05 April 2002 at 7:03 AM

BTW i would use the default men in Poser but they all look like losers!!! And there damn ugly too

VirtualSite ( ) posted Fri, 05 April 2002 at 10:07 AM

Ugly!?! Ugly?!? Harrumph. It's all in the handling. I've made it my personal mission to rescue the dork from abandonment in favour of that... that...transexual Pretender to the Throne. Check my gallery and tell me the dork is ugly. Ugly, indeed......... :)

scifiguy ( ) posted Fri, 05 April 2002 at 3:57 PM

file_3450.jpg

One of these work? A t-shirt sounded boring...I haven't been building Mike's wardrobe for nothing here! LOL If you want the tiff so you'll have the alpha selection just IM me your email addy.

scifiguy ( ) posted Fri, 05 April 2002 at 3:57 PM

file_3451.jpg

Closer framing.

cmjackson ( ) posted Fri, 05 April 2002 at 4:36 PM

Thanxs for that Scifiguy, i've finished the pic you can view it in my gallery here at renderosity.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.