Thu, Oct 10, 12:20 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 09 12:13 pm)

Subject: How do you make MAT Posefiles?

Fracture ( ) posted Wed, 03 April 2002 at 8:27 AM · edited Thu, 10 October 2024 at 12:20 AM

I'm curious as to how to do this as I have alot of textures that would be much easier to just click a mat pose for then to manually apply them each time.

rockets ( ) posted Wed, 03 April 2002 at 11:19 AM

There is a great tutorial by colm right here at this site. Go to tutorials and do a search...it taught me how (if I can do it anybody can...trust me.). :-)

My idea of rebooting is kicking somebody in the butt twice!

Fracture ( ) posted Wed, 03 April 2002 at 11:36 AM

Thanks

ElectricAardvark ( ) posted Wed, 03 April 2002 at 12:02 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/freestuff.ez?Form.Contrib=scourge&Topsectionid=0

Get MAT Pose Edit...It's free...and it's great. No hand coding required.

Fracture ( ) posted Wed, 03 April 2002 at 12:10 PM

Sweet. One of these days I need to re-organise all my poser Items. I have ALOT of props/posefiles/figures and I hate having to scroll off the screen for ones I want to work with. I hope Poser 5 has a better means for keeping track of all these different Items.

lmckenzie ( ) posted Wed, 03 April 2002 at 8:47 PM

MAT Pose Edit works very well. It has pre-made templates for Vicky and Mike. You can also set up your own custom templates for other figures.

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken

pendarian ( ) posted Wed, 03 April 2002 at 9:33 PM

Is Mat Pose Edit work for Poser 4.03? Or is it only for Poser Pro Pak? Ming, sorry to hear you had trouble with something you purchased, that always bites, doesn't it? Pendy

artnik ( ) posted Thu, 04 April 2002 at 2:28 AM

Python scripting is mentioned. Does that mean you need ProPack to make the MAT poses?

Fracture ( ) posted Thu, 04 April 2002 at 7:56 AM

I tried the free mat pose editor but it crashes every time I try to run it. Is it not compatable with Windows 2000

pendarian ( ) posted Thu, 04 April 2002 at 10:20 AM

Well, those are the questions I was wondering myself :) Pendy

lmckenzie ( ) posted Sat, 06 April 2002 at 12:36 AM

Mat Pose Edit works with 4.03, don't know about ProPack. It works fine with Windows 2000 Professional for me. Fracture, have you tried the latest release? You also need the Visual Basic runtime files, but you should have them with Win2K. You might try emailing Ilari if you have a problem. I corresponded quite a bit with him, suggesting features and giving him some ideas on code. He is very friendly and responsive to questions.

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken

Fracture ( ) posted Mon, 08 April 2002 at 7:55 AM

Ok thanks for the tip. I'll get in contact with him about it.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.