Thu, Sep 19, 12:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Retiring as moderator

KenS ( ) posted Fri, 05 April 2002 at 12:44 AM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 12:23 PM

Im stepping down as the Bryce Forum moderator effective immediatly, Its been great working with all of you over the past years, but I no longer have the time to put in a good effort in the forum, New job, new family, and not much free time left on the clock to do anyone any real good. I will still be around and help where and when I can. Thank you all for having me as a moderator for so long. Sincerly Ken Sisemore aka FastTraxx

fozzibear ( ) posted Fri, 05 April 2002 at 1:02 AM

Hey Ken, sorry to see you go, didnt have alot to do with you but the times you did help me, especially in the beginning, were definitely quality times. Best of luck for the future matey, and thankyou.

Neal ( ) posted Fri, 05 April 2002 at 1:13 AM

I'm feeling nostalgic. It seems like yesterday when you and I started the Bryce forum. You and Clay have done a great job with it. Best of Luck Ken.

tradivoro ( ) posted Fri, 05 April 2002 at 1:46 AM

Hey Ken, good luck and thanks for the help over the years...

AgentSmith ( ) posted Fri, 05 April 2002 at 2:06 AM

Nooooooooooooooooooooo...!! .....well, thanks for all the help Ken and, don't be a stranger. Best of luck with everything. Agent Smith

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

Quikp51 ( ) posted Fri, 05 April 2002 at 3:57 AM

Thanks for the help Ken we appreciate your time here.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 05 April 2002 at 4:16 AM

Oh dear, well, priorities do matter, it was great having you here, you added a lot. Good luck in your future. Sharen

allengraph ( ) posted Fri, 05 April 2002 at 12:31 PM

good luck to you Ken

derjimi ( ) posted Fri, 05 April 2002 at 12:38 PM

Thanks for your work, Ken - and I hope you'll visit us here from time to time. Take care, Jimi

Art_4 ( ) posted Fri, 05 April 2002 at 1:27 PM

Thanks for everything Ken, we appreciate yout work!!!Take care and hope to see you soon again!!!:-)

KenS ( ) posted Fri, 05 April 2002 at 2:18 PM

thanks for all the good tidings, I will still be around, just not on a official capacity. Ken

dg3d ( ) posted Fri, 05 April 2002 at 2:41 PM

Good luck for everything KenS, hope to see you drop a line or two. Take care! DenisG

Ironbear ( ) posted Fri, 05 April 2002 at 4:53 PM

Sorry to see you go, Traxx. You'll be missed on the "inside", even if you'll still be out here. ;]

"I am a good person now and it feels... well, pretty much the same as I felt before (except that the headaches have gone away now that I'm not wearing control top pantyhose on my head anymore)"

• Monkeysmell

ariannah ( ) posted Fri, 05 April 2002 at 10:16 PM

Even though I am relatively new here, I have always enjoyed reading your replies and helpful tips. It is sad to see you go, but it sounds like you have plenty of things to look forward to and keep you busy. ;-)

Take care Ken, and drop in from time to time when you can. There are a lot of folks here who think pretty highly of you. :-)

Arry

I dare you, while there is still time, to have a magnificent obsession. --William Danforth

Vile ( ) posted Fri, 05 April 2002 at 10:39 PM

Thanks for all your help and good luck

inyerface ( ) posted Fri, 05 April 2002 at 11:24 PM

peace bro keep in touch

Eshal ( ) posted Sat, 06 April 2002 at 4:21 AM

Yup what IB said...thanks Ken, your work and help as a mod has been appreciated...glad you'll still be hanging around though:) All the best in the future. Regards Eshal

I'm a genetically enhanced blonde...what's your excuse? ~Eshal~

sdnoble ( ) posted Sat, 06 April 2002 at 5:49 AM

the bryce forum has lost that certain Chemistry.

airflamesred ( ) posted Sat, 06 April 2002 at 11:56 AM

you have been here since the begining when it was a lot more difficult many thanks for your inspiration - mark

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.