Tue, Oct 22, 3:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:40 am)

Subject: Prop help

Don ( ) posted Mon, 24 January 2000 at 1:29 AM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 3:21 AM

Does anyone know where I can find a 3D sans serif alphabet like Times Roman? Or someone who can make one for me? I need all the capitals, numerals, and the 4 basic punctuation marks (.,?!) done in Times Roman Bold. I need these for a Poser project. You can see one Poser figure alphabet I did at: http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/vision_vesselGo to the Poser page. Don

Serpent ( ) posted Mon, 24 January 2000 at 1:39 AM

Hello, You might could use the Elefont program to make one for yourself. Elefont
Serpent

Don ( ) posted Mon, 24 January 2000 at 1:46 AM

Thanks, Serpent, that was fast! Went to look at Elefont and it looks really cool. However, it is for Windows only and I am on a Mac. Don

DbS ( ) posted Mon, 24 January 2000 at 11:35 AM

Um, the Times family of fonts are serif, Don :)

Don ( ) posted Mon, 24 January 2000 at 11:45 AM

Oops!! I meant serif. My original mesage was posted at 1:30 AM and my mind or fingers must/ve slipped.

DbS ( ) posted Mon, 24 January 2000 at 11:48 AM

he he, I hear ya :) I work on a pc 'til my elbows ache :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.