Tue, Sep 24, 4:20 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 12:07 am)

Subject: still need Latexa V2.. :(

raz ( ) posted Thu, 11 April 2002 at 3:58 AM ยท edited Tue, 24 September 2024 at 4:18 AM

is there anybody that can maybe let me get of MSN (file transfer) .. i need this model and I lost it..it was the FREE one, and is no longer avail. I would really be greatful if you can help. (my email accounts dont have enough space to have it mailed to me) Latexa V2 (p4) by plazio

Kalypso ( ) posted Thu, 11 April 2002 at 4:46 AM
Site Admin Online Now!

Your best bet would be to write to plazio himself. No one has the right to redistribute something even if it were free unless Plazio allows it.

cylui ( ) posted Thu, 11 April 2002 at 6:58 AM

or you can buy the bigger and better version here at Renderosity. Guess they took it out because now is a commerical product.

stallion ( ) posted Thu, 11 April 2002 at 7:48 AM

She is still available over at 3DCommune.com if you select characters I believe she is on page 16 or just search Latexa

You might as well PAY attention, because you can't afford FREE speech

raz ( ) posted Thu, 11 April 2002 at 7:02 PM

thanks! i got it at 3d commune, and BACKED IT UP!!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.