Thu, Sep 19, 10:55 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 9:46 am)

Subject: A Little Experiment..... :)

jgmart ( ) posted Sat, 13 April 2002 at 2:46 PM ยท edited Fri, 09 August 2024 at 11:23 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=169140&Start=1&Sectionid=3&WhatsNew=Yes

Hi Everyone,

This is a weird little image. I played around with this scene for a while, but couldn't get the look I was trying for. I took the final rendered image into Photoshop and applied a few blur and distort filters. It's strange but I kinda like it.

John:)

kruzr ( ) posted Sat, 13 April 2002 at 6:46 PM

Hey jgmart . . . 8^) That's a pretty nifty looking image, I really like the effects you gave it. It somewhat resembles a painting, more than a 3D rendering, very nice & different. Have a good one . . . Mark. ;^)

MikeJ ( ) posted Sat, 13 April 2002 at 7:52 PM

You did an EXCELLENT job on that, John!

YL ( ) posted Sun, 14 April 2002 at 3:45 AM

Beautiful !!!! It's an artistical painting ! It's a shame we can not do that directly in Vue. OK it's possible to blured the camera field. But maybe it should be possible to introduce distortion in the camera (since lens can distort the real images), in order to do some artistical picture directly in our favorite program. I know some programs are doing post processing for that type of picture, but then they are not pure 3D renders. I think it's a really original topic :=) Yves

DMM ( ) posted Mon, 15 April 2002 at 4:31 AM

Hey, I quite like that... I sort of expect to see a headless horseman to come galloping through...

gebe ( ) posted Wed, 17 April 2002 at 8:35 AM

Looks like a painting. Nice effects:-) Guitta

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.