Fri, Sep 20, 6:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Spider Man Movie Texture

JIMM ( ) posted Sat, 20 April 2002 at 9:25 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 6:37 AM

Hello Does anyone know where the Low or Hi res Spider Man movie textures can be found? I remember seeing it awhile ago but cant remember where exactly.

jaybutton ( ) posted Sat, 20 April 2002 at 9:27 AM

Attached Link: http://www.3dcc.com

I think that I saw them at 3DCC. :) Jay

JIMM ( ) posted Sat, 20 April 2002 at 9:35 AM

Thanks I didnt see the movie tex but they do have the base figure you need for it, Does anyne remember the link for the other 3DCC member site the onre that had Judge Dredd and Robocop?

sturkwurk ( ) posted Sat, 20 April 2002 at 10:45 AM

Those textures and files were for "3dCC Yahoo! Group Members" only.

I came, I rendered, I'm still broke.

igohigh ( ) posted Sat, 20 April 2002 at 10:47 AM

That was a l-o-n-g time ago! They were available through that yahoo-link-garbage that so few folk have any luck with. I managed to get him before all the troubles started but I'm not at home and Spidie is currently only on one of by Backup CDs. I'll look the auther up for you tonight when I get home if no one else knows.....

sturkwurk ( ) posted Sat, 20 April 2002 at 11:01 AM

igohigh... The authors were myself and Maximum Impact. Doug Sturk SturkWurk

sturkwurk ( ) posted Sat, 20 April 2002 at 11:08 AM

Ron, They released images of the new Spider-Man costume about a year ago while filming the new movie that comes out May 3rd. Max and I jumped on the new images and created the new file. Doug

igohigh ( ) posted Sat, 20 April 2002 at 2:46 PM

sturkwurk - sorry bout that, it was some time ago I downloaded that one (back when the first Spawn figure was also posted on yahoo groups) later when the Wolverien was posted and the newer Spawn I (and several others from threads I've watched) have been unable to get anything off the yahoo groups. I quite the groups when all the garbage hate mail started flying......plus I got tired of trying to get Spawn, got Viruse's Spawn however.

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sat, 20 April 2002 at 3:06 PM

Doug, I joined the Yahoo group well over a year ago... password and everything. Couldn't get in, couldn't get help getting in (too many robot messages and no human intervention). Finally gave up on the site. You have great stuff there, and I'm willing to support such a site with donations. However, I'm not willing to stand outside repeatedly knocking to get no answer. Carolly

sturkwurk ( ) posted Sat, 20 April 2002 at 4:50 PM

Carolly... sometimes you have to pick up the phone and call the gatekeeper. I'll IM you some information. Doug

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sat, 20 April 2002 at 7:30 PM

Thank you!

JHoagland ( ) posted Sat, 20 April 2002 at 9:01 PM

This is a little off-topic (about textures), but the Spider-Man movie was always scheduled for a May release ("summer blockbuster", you know!) Chances are good that they bumped it up to the first weekend to avoid the Memorial Day weekend "rush" and 3rd weekend's release of Star Wars: Episode II. The producers of the Spider-Man movie pulled the trailer from distribution due to the 9-11 tragedy. (In the trailer, a helicopter flies away from the the scene of crime, then get pulled backwards by webbing, and then into a giant web spun between the two towers.) The scene in the trailer may or may not actually be in the movie, but I'm sure that some scenes had to be shot (especially if the towers could be seen in the scene). --John

VanishingPoint... Advanced 3D Modeling Solutions

gitaro ( ) posted Thu, 09 May 2002 at 12:08 AM

where can i find the movie texture? help me!!!

sturkwurk ( ) posted Thu, 09 May 2002 at 6:29 AM

you have to join the 3dCC yahoo group to gain access to the secret page. (it's Free) Doug

gitaro ( ) posted Thu, 09 May 2002 at 8:03 AM

i "joined" to days ago but never got a response from those guys so i still can't get in.

sturkwurk ( ) posted Thu, 09 May 2002 at 4:34 PM

I am "those guys". My records show that no one is pending right now. Doug

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.