Fri, Sep 20, 10:19 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Poser 4 animations into Lightwave 6.5/7b

StolenHeart20 ( ) posted Sat, 20 April 2002 at 5:38 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 8:28 AM

Seriously I want a Poser 4 animations into Lightwave 6.5/7b tutorial. I'm working on a project to make a atleast 30mins movie using Poser4, Vue4, and Lightwave7. But in the PPP guide it seems they explain how to import just the figure. But I know you can import the animation too.. can't you ? I know many of you have seen that great animation made that Daz3D have on their site. I went there a few months ago and they had a 720X389 version. Its great. At the end they show credit(duh!) and it says : All Character Animation Done in Poser Pro Pack - Rendered in Lightwave 6.5. If you havent seen it yet you should. Broadband should DL highest rez they have it VERY worth taking a peak at! Please help Thanks in Advance!

desler ( ) posted Sat, 20 April 2002 at 6:30 PM

Speaking of 3d programs - which program works the best for importing poser animations and rendering well with moderate speed? I'm having trouble with Poser animating, and I'm sure using one or another of these programs to render my animations would give me a wider berth of options and a eliminate the frustration I'm having with the Poser renderer.

wolf359 ( ) posted Sat, 20 April 2002 at 6:44 PM

Attached Link: http://66.70.166.29/promo/deep3.mpg

Of all the programs out ther that imports poser animations directly Cinema4DXL 7 seems to be the most stable on mac and PC

My website

YouTube Channel

StolenHeart20 ( ) posted Sat, 20 April 2002 at 7:01 PM

I dont want to get another program when i can do it with Lightwave.

desler ( ) posted Sat, 20 April 2002 at 7:02 PM

I've actually seen that animation before - but one animation probably isn't enough convincing to get me to go out and buy a program. ;) It is impressive though.

DarkSkills ( ) posted Sun, 21 April 2002 at 12:41 AM

Attached Link: http://labreport.curiouslabs.com/article/articleview/45/1/27/

This may be of some use to you.

Stay Focused.

wolf359 ( ) posted Sun, 21 April 2002 at 6:51 AM

Thanks for the Kind compliment on my animation Desler. :-)
I Got Cinema for ALL of its powerful features
( radiosity,particles etc,)
the fact that Curious LABs Chose to give me FREE
plugin to bring in my poser animated figures is
a huge advantage for me.

Poser 5 will have a raytracer option and procedural materials so you might want to wait for that upgrade

My website

YouTube Channel

StolenHeart20 ( ) posted Sun, 21 April 2002 at 8:50 AM

THANK U GUYS FOR THE HELP!!

StolenHeart20 ( ) posted Sun, 21 April 2002 at 8:56 AM

THANK U GUYS FOR THE HELP!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.