Sun, Sep 22, 2:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: WIP - Elyana - rounding out Stephanie

Cris_Palomino ( ) posted Sat, 20 April 2002 at 12:43 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 2:12 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_5252.jpg

I posted this in the WIP forum because I thought it was interesting. The first thing I do when I get a model is to start to try to round her. As a result, I rarely see anything I do with the default figure anymore. Last night, I got inspiration to do a pose with Elyana who is DAZ's Stephanie with default morphs plus several of my own origin. After I started painting her, I wanted to do another pose and when I opened it up, I thought, wonder what Stephanie would actually look like in this pose. I brought Steph in and was pretty surprised to see how much more flesh Elyana had as opposed to default Steph. :) I am using Dalinise/Stormi's Shawnee texture as the base for my painting. All post is being done in Photoshop 6 and Painter 7. There's still a lot more to do, but I'm having fun with her. Thanks for viewing, Cris

Larry F ( ) posted Sat, 20 April 2002 at 12:48 PM

That looks so sweet! She does have some nice curves. Very nice ones.

jaydiva ( ) posted Sat, 20 April 2002 at 1:40 PM

Oh this is really beautiful... you did a real good job with the morphs ... keep up the good work : )

Cris_Palomino ( ) posted Sat, 20 April 2002 at 1:45 PM

file_5253.jpg

Thank you for the comments. This is a close-up as it actually shows what goes into post-production. Since I like to paint so much, I am not always concerned with things being ultra-perfect in the render. The render on the left only has the skin tones corrected in PS.

Syyd ( ) posted Sat, 20 April 2002 at 2:11 PM

she's so sensual and beautiful Xochi!!!!!

Turtle ( ) posted Sat, 20 April 2002 at 10:26 PM

Well, I must say this is the first I liked Stephine. I don't like that long skinny neck of the defaut steph. but Chris your painting is wondefal as always. Great art work.

Love is Grandchildren.

Anthony Appleyard ( ) posted Sun, 21 April 2002 at 1:03 AM

Cris_Palomino wrote: "I posted this in the WIP forum because I thought it was interesting.". Where is the WIP forum? I can't find it in the list on the right side of the Renderosity window.

Cris_Palomino ( ) posted Sun, 21 April 2002 at 1:14 AM

Thank you, Turnip. kisses Thank you, Leah. Anthony, I found it when I went to through the galleries link at the top of the page...it was listed there. Cris

rain ( ) posted Sun, 21 April 2002 at 1:23 AM

Gorgeous hair too! :-)

Cris_Palomino ( ) posted Sun, 21 April 2002 at 5:12 AM

file_5254.jpg

Thank you, Rain. Well, the final figure is completed and a larger version is in the Poser Gallery. Thanks to everyone who viewed and/or commented. Cris

judith ( ) posted Sun, 21 April 2002 at 5:42 AM

Nice work Cris! It's great to see a figure with some curves!

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

E-mail | Renderosity Homepage | Renderosity Store | RDNA Store

RMaverick ( ) posted Sun, 21 April 2002 at 9:59 AM

What a great body of work! Since I just started using Poser, this gives me a little more direction and some ideas on how to proceed. I really love the tetures and all the fine post work. Now you make me want to try Painter as well! Keep up the excellent work.

Cris_Palomino ( ) posted Mon, 22 April 2002 at 9:37 PM

Thank you, Judith, RMaverick. Painter is a fun program and I just heard there's a trial version in the Computer Arts Special this time around. :) Cris

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.