Thu, Sep 19, 8:53 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 3:46 am)

Subject: Boxing Accessories

kalirage ( ) posted Fri, 28 January 2000 at 7:31 PM ยท edited Fri, 09 August 2024 at 8:46 PM

Hello All :) Does anyone know where I can find boxing Accessories for Poser? - Boots, Trunks & Gloves? I've been looking everywhere, but can't seem to find anything like them..

DgerzeeBoy ( ) posted Fri, 28 January 2000 at 8:59 PM

Kali, You'll find a decent pair of boxing gloves at the Props Guild, under downloads/sports. There's a link to the Guild at the right under "Web Resources."

Byte Me Ok ( ) posted Fri, 28 January 2000 at 9:09 PM

There was a boxing ring at R.O.S.B but the downloads are temporarily down right... You could ask rbtwhiz when it will be back up again.. It's his site... Mark's right about the boxing gloves their at the Props Guild under sports... I haven't seen any boxing trunks but aren't the men shorts in the men's clothing library similar? .. You could make a texture for them with a logo or something or just color them in Poser to whatever you need... I've seen some boots for men but not sure what kind you need... Do a search in Free Stuff... ~Cindy

DgerzeeBoy ( ) posted Fri, 28 January 2000 at 9:51 PM

Yep, all true. There's a wrestling ring at the Props Guild as well. After all, a squared circle is a squared circle.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.