Sat, Sep 21, 8:55 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: Bay Windows

MacD. ( ) posted Tue, 23 April 2002 at 5:07 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 6:49 AM

Hello everyone. Currently I am working on the creation of a 3D model of a music store I designed. I am using 3D Studio Viz (outstanding program) to create this model. Unfortunately, I am unsure how to create two bay windows that I need for the front of the story. If anyone has any bay window models, or perhaps knows a way to make a bay window model using 3D Studio Viz, I would be very thankful. Have a wonderful day, ~Mac D.

trails2rails ( ) posted Tue, 23 April 2002 at 8:43 PM

I am pretty sure there is a good one in the Architecture section at http://www.3dcafe.com/asp/meshes.asp (3D Cafe)... /ljj

MacD. ( ) posted Tue, 23 April 2002 at 9:10 PM

I've already checked the 3DCafe, no luck there.

trails2rails ( ) posted Tue, 23 April 2002 at 10:19 PM

Actually, I just checked the one I downloaded were right here in Freestuff - I just did a search for bay window and one cropped up for Poser... I used it in a scene shot from the inside out, and it worked very well... Sorry for the confusing suggestion at first! /ljj

MacD. ( ) posted Wed, 24 April 2002 at 4:46 PM

Ah, thank you very much, that's just what I was looking for. I really appreciate your help. ~Mac D.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.