Sat, Sep 21, 2:49 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: sorry, sorry, sniff, sorry.

eartho ( ) posted Tue, 23 April 2002 at 10:30 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 2:40 PM

file_5594.jpg

hello there! so maybe not many of you remember, but i busted in here a week or two ago, and caused a bit of a ruckus over color space and such... made some promises about tutorials, etc, then never delivered. Well. just wanted to apologize in case any of you were concerned. I honestly had some good intentions, but did not forsee a project which soon did land in my lap. Somehow, someone thought it would be a good idea for me to design and produce the annual report for my local public school system! (i live in Portland, OR, population: a few million) Actually, its more like a three year report, covering some 50-ish pages, coming at a hyper-critical time with them choosing a new superintendent, funding crises, etc. All eyes are on me right now, and they're hoping i can be at least a small savior. No pressure, right? So, this has pretty much consumed my life and will continue to do so for the next couple of weeks. So, anyway, i apologize with all me heart for not following through and hope that i didnt disappoint too much. As soon as i get a moment or two to breath, i promise i'll put together a nice easy Lab tutorial (if anyone's interested), and will throw in a really really useful grain and sharpening trick (if desired) as well.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,
Earth.

SueO ( ) posted Wed, 24 April 2002 at 9:15 AM

Hilarious picture! Speaking only for myself, I'll be glad to see your tutorials on LAB color, etc., but not SO glad that I just can't wait, if you know what I mean... Hope your life settles down quickly!

JordyArt ( ) posted Wed, 24 April 2002 at 5:56 PM

OMG he's been hanging out with BSteph at those cough carnivals cough...... (",)

PhrankPower ( ) posted Thu, 25 April 2002 at 2:58 PM

Looks like the Carnivores Carnival....

eartho ( ) posted Thu, 25 April 2002 at 3:27 PM

Carnivores Carnival? whats that?
this actually is from a Drag Show called Peacock in the Park. It happens every year in a beautiful ampitheater in the Portland Rose Gardens overlooking downtown.
Its quite the site to see!

bsteph2069 ( ) posted Fri, 26 April 2002 at 3:55 PM

I'm sure it is! Yup looks likeyou had fun. Good luck with the work. Bsteph

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.