Fri, Sep 20, 5:01 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: My turn!

dkirk ( ) posted Thu, 25 April 2002 at 1:26 PM ยท edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 3:34 PM

Is there any way to turn all the dials to zero? For instance, on the face, if I want to try different styles I have to go through the dials and set them all to zero. I know I can reset 'everything' to zero with the Joint Editor but I want to keep the other body parts posed. Thanks

KattMan ( ) posted Thu, 25 April 2002 at 1:34 PM

try this. Create a face that has all the dials set to 0. Now go to your face library and save that face, possibly as DorkZeroFace if you are using Dork. Now when you want to zero the face out all you have to do is apply that face and everything is zeroed out again.

Hiram ( ) posted Thu, 25 April 2002 at 2:00 PM

Or, you could select the head and go to edit > restore > element. I think that's where it is, I can't check at the moment (if I had Poser on my machine at work, I'd never get my projects done!) Of course that will also zero out any head position dials as well.

dkirk ( ) posted Thu, 25 April 2002 at 3:28 PM

Hiram, U R da master! Not worried bout the position - took more time just scrolling and setting everthing to zero. Thanks to Kattman as well.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.