Fri, Sep 20, 3:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Looking for two hair models

Yunas_Guardian ( ) posted Thu, 25 April 2002 at 3:18 AM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 3:39 AM

Hiya. I'm looking for two female hair models. I figure they must exist so I'm sure at least one of you all know where to find them! :) Anyway, the first is just a simple pigtails model. I don't recall ever seeing a Poser character with pigtails, but I would think that one exists somewhere. Second is a little harder to describe. It would be a hair model where the hair goes behind the ears and with a headband. I think a picture would be more clear so check out the following URL. It's art from a Square game called Parasite Eve 2. The character's name is Jodie (if anyone is interested) http://yunasguardian.netfirms.com/YG/pe2_art_05.jpg Anyhow, I think I made a general description of what I'm looking for. If I need to be more specific just let me know. Thanks in advance for your help everyone!

TygerCub ( ) posted Thu, 25 April 2002 at 7:26 AM

I don't know about Poser 3, but Poser 4 has two pony tail hair pieces (one male and one female), and one pigtail hair piece. As for the headband thingie, you might look at the free Alice hair model. Sorry, can't remember the link, but I'm sure someone else can supply that. With a little modification, it would look very close to your example.

ashlyn ( ) posted Thu, 25 April 2002 at 8:49 AM

You could try putting a headband on as a prop? Not sure about pigtails though, is'nt there pigtails in the p4 basic plastic hair? I have it in my hair/hair types menu, girls pigtails (very ugly plastic), you could probably make up a texture and trans for it.. Sorry I couldn't help more

Stormrage ( ) posted Thu, 25 April 2002 at 1:39 PM

I saw morphs for kozaburo's ponytail that turns it into pigtails either here or at commune. http://digilander.iol.it/maclean/PonyTailMod.zip

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Thu, 25 April 2002 at 8:05 PM

Try B.A.T._laboratory. You'll find a behind-the-ears hairstyle, along with a headband in the .pp2 props section.

jdsgirl ( ) posted Thu, 25 April 2002 at 11:16 PM

For pigtails, do a search for Vairesh in the marketplace. There are two in there. Katie hair, which looks adorable and Jenna hair, that I want badly. My husband has some hair that has a headband with it. Ashliegh hair. Not sure who he got it from. I will have to ask him to hunt up the readme for it. Now to go hunt the morph for kozaburo's pontytail that Stormrage mentioned! Good luck on your search. If I find out who makes the other hair I'll let you know.

Stormrage ( ) posted Fri, 26 April 2002 at 2:39 AM

Pocket Ritual outpost had behind the ears kind of hair, but when I searched for the site I found it's gone. If I can find the hair in question and find out the terms in the readme I will let you know if it;s able to be shared.

Yunas_Guardian ( ) posted Fri, 26 April 2002 at 7:35 PM

Wow! Thanks everyone. I'll have to check out many of those. :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.