Fri, Sep 20, 3:37 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 3:20 pm)

Subject: Need an Exploding Head

bloodsong ( ) posted Thu, 02 May 2002 at 9:05 AM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 3:34 PM

heyas! i need an illustration for my book, of an exploding head morph. so if you've blown up your head lately, can you make, say, a 1200-1500 or so pixel image of it for me? no reward or recompense offered, but i'll put your name on it ;) or i can just blow up my own head. thanks!

Petunia ( ) posted Thu, 02 May 2002 at 10:39 AM

boom

Penguinisto ( ) posted Thu, 02 May 2002 at 12:04 PM
Online Now!

You can do one yerself in short order... Just import a Poser head into another 3D modelling/animation suite (like Carrara), and use the exploding effects on it, animating the results. There's a great 3D modeller and animator for free - OpenFX. /P

FyreSpiryt ( ) posted Thu, 02 May 2002 at 5:36 PM

Easier. Bring in P4 guy, export his head as a morph target, use it on P3 guy. Boom. Try combing that out of your hair. Ick.

bloodsong ( ) posted Thu, 02 May 2002 at 5:57 PM

heyas; not a head that explodes on purpose! :) i'll try that, fyre, thanks :)

jwkub ( ) posted Thu, 02 May 2002 at 9:41 PM

LMAO ROTF .... thats a request you dont hear every day , ...Pardon me, i need an exploding head please ! i look foward to seeing the results of this request : )

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.