Sat, Sep 21, 7:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Guppo gets some sugar

Slynky ( ) posted Thu, 02 May 2002 at 5:55 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 7:23 AM

file_6767.jpg

me and Guppo got close and personal when he arrived. Photoshopped a hickey off my cheek (don't ask). About 15 more pics to come, so don't reply for a while yet if yer cruising the forum.

Slynky ( ) posted Thu, 02 May 2002 at 5:56 PM

file_6768.jpg

Ahh, French and Angelina Jolie mix well don't they?

Slynky ( ) posted Thu, 02 May 2002 at 5:58 PM

file_6769.jpg

A higly illegal shot, not allowed to take pictures down there, but Guppo gave me the evil eye, so I obliged

Slynky ( ) posted Thu, 02 May 2002 at 5:59 PM

file_6770.jpg

Shortly after arriving, the montreal museum of Fine Art asked if he would like to be a part of a short term exhibit. This is what the men in charge did with him

Slynky ( ) posted Thu, 02 May 2002 at 6:00 PM

file_6771.jpg

Guppo and Peggy fell in love when they met, but then Guppo got nasty. Shortly after this picture was taken, Peggy died of heart complications due to shock

Slynky ( ) posted Thu, 02 May 2002 at 6:01 PM

file_6772.jpg

and the bastard deserved it too dammit! Pat tried to sacrifice Guppo the Satan, but Guppo was about to get revenge when I took this.

Slynky ( ) posted Thu, 02 May 2002 at 6:02 PM

file_6773.jpg

don't do this at home unless you have the super vision of Sparky, the guy giving Guppo a drag in this shot.

Slynky ( ) posted Thu, 02 May 2002 at 6:03 PM

file_6774.jpg

after a hard day of panhandling in the metro, Guppo deserved a break from it all.

Slynky ( ) posted Thu, 02 May 2002 at 6:05 PM

file_6775.jpg

this is known as "The Bench Area" at Vanier CEGEP, and Guppo decided to vandalise the picnic bench area of "The Bench Area." He was later expelled by Vanier Officials.

Slynky ( ) posted Thu, 02 May 2002 at 6:06 PM

file_6776.jpg

Guppo was watching you while you guys didn't know it... no, that isn't my (crappy) imac

Slynky ( ) posted Thu, 02 May 2002 at 6:07 PM

file_6777.jpg

Guppo couldn't visit montreal without visiting our famed (for what reason I do not know) expressway. In this shot, you can see the now closed Snowdon theatre, which looks pretty cool, and to the left are the buildings where Anapharm holds me up for money every 2 months or so.

Slynky ( ) posted Thu, 02 May 2002 at 6:08 PM

file_6778.jpg

We told him not too, but the bastard has a mind of his own.

Slynky ( ) posted Thu, 02 May 2002 at 6:10 PM

file_6779.jpg

my girlfriend's cat, Toffee. Isn't she cutest flipping thing alive? She's the most loving and adorable cat I've ever met, always with this cute meow when she sees you, and she always sleeps on the ebd with me and Ally at night. This ends guppo's reign of terror at his only stop in Canadiana. Caledonia is next.

JordyArt ( ) posted Thu, 02 May 2002 at 6:31 PM

So, in just three days you've introduced him to vice, drugs, vandalism, begging, auto misdeameanours (sp?), and turned him into a possible terrorism threat. And worse than that, you let him use an iMac....... And you call yourself a responsible adult?!? tsk...... (",) btw, over here a hickey is a love-bite - I hope we don't have to add THAT to the list also?

CrystalWizard ( ) posted Thu, 02 May 2002 at 6:34 PM

wow. Montreal looks like dallas!

Michelle A. ( ) posted Thu, 02 May 2002 at 6:38 PM

I knew you were going to corrupt him! LOL!

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

bonbon ( ) posted Thu, 02 May 2002 at 6:41 PM

he told me it was all a blur.... i say we ask him in about 9 months what really happened,* snickers* soooo, pooor lil Guppo is tainted now... what is next? a life of prostitution? hmmm oh ry... nice pics.. super job did Guppo sleep wit u n the gf too?? hahahaha

bsteph2069 ( ) posted Thu, 02 May 2002 at 6:42 PM

I like the modern art one and the cat one.n Actually the Anginina one is good stuff. Bsteph

bonbon ( ) posted Thu, 02 May 2002 at 6:46 PM

in cali... hickies= doorknob marks

L8RDAZE ( ) posted Thu, 02 May 2002 at 7:36 PM

Hey Slynkster...HAHAHA..Luv your "Guppo pictoral". The bench one is my favorite. Looks like that bench has alot of history and LOADS of character! I keep goin' back to it and discover more stuff. Hey ya don't think one of Guppos relatives is PART of that bench do ya??? Great start to the GUPPO SAGA!!!! L8r!

PunkClown ( ) posted Thu, 02 May 2002 at 7:56 PM

Oh boy, I can see by the time Guppo gets down to the Southern Hemisphere Jovan and I are going to have to put him through some heavy-duty rehab! I like the modern art and the cat pic too...the one over the motorway, well admit it, you were probably trying to talk him down - "No Guppo, you can't really fly! C'mon done little fella!" Was he tripping after imbibing substances given to him by the satanists? ;-)>

dreamsosweet ( ) posted Thu, 02 May 2002 at 8:18 PM

LOL, Slynk, these are great, after all that corruption, Guppo probly needs a few days R&R in his shipping crate enroute to his next destination! Glad to see he likes cats, when he gets here, we'll have to do a group shot with all 19 (20? 21?)!

Slynky ( ) posted Thu, 02 May 2002 at 8:29 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_6780.jpg

well, if anyone still wants me to send them Guppo, don't say a word, otherwise, if u wanna be off the list, say so now, lol. Shot this about 5 minutes ago as per request of mister Alpha sir.

Michelle A. ( ) posted Thu, 02 May 2002 at 8:39 PM

LOL! Ok you can still send him to me as long as ya clean up all the sticky stuff.....ok?

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

dreamsosweet ( ) posted Thu, 02 May 2002 at 8:42 PM

Slynky, you're going to catch cold if you go around with your, er, Guppo hanging out like that! ;-P (And I'm not even going to ask about the duck, LOL!)

bsteph2069 ( ) posted Thu, 02 May 2002 at 8:43 PM

BonBon California Hikies are NOT door knob marks. Or do you mean the hikies are the diamater of door knob? Bsteph

starshuffler ( ) posted Fri, 03 May 2002 at 12:33 AM

uh, Punky... we need to talk seriously about the rehab thing... LOL (*

Antoonio ( ) posted Fri, 03 May 2002 at 1:17 AM

LOLLLLLLLLLL!!! Dont remember when I have laughed this much, thanks Slenko you're the shit. And thanks, finally now the guys in the office will think I'm really losing it. Alpha, are these guppo-series stored somewhere? Would be nice to see this afterwards too. Save a link to this thread or something(?). Thanks Ry. .n

PhrankPower ( ) posted Fri, 03 May 2002 at 8:14 AM

A great beginning to the Guppo adventures! Looks like he'll need a good cleaning though...

JordyArt ( ) posted Fri, 03 May 2002 at 6:04 PM

Dang - after seeing that last one, I don't think it's just Guppo that needs rehab....... Slynks, you better find out a bit more about those drugs the Pharm is feeding ya...... (",)

Maygen ( ) posted Sun, 05 May 2002 at 1:05 AM

LOL well I was wondering where Guppo had gotten to in his journey. After that fun filled stop the rest of his trip will seem sorta bland!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.