Fri, Sep 20, 8:43 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Hats - Priced, Free, or otherwise

desler ( ) posted Thu, 02 May 2002 at 10:31 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 7:12 AM

I'm looking for a hat, specifically something that a navy captain might wear. I don't neccesarily need one textured, just the basic hat will do. If anyone knows where I can download or purchase one, I'd much appreciate it. Thanks. =)

wheatpenny ( ) posted Thu, 02 May 2002 at 11:15 PM
Site Admin

Attached Link: http://www.empken.com/posertown.html

Try Emperor Ken's site: He has a free captain's hat prop.

Jeff

Renderosity Senior Moderator

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Mi parolas Esperanton. Ĉu vi?

desler ( ) posted Thu, 02 May 2002 at 11:22 PM

Wow, that's perfect. Thanks.

hauksdottir ( ) posted Fri, 03 May 2002 at 4:47 AM

Also, PhilC has entire uniforms for captains and pilots and such. One of the neo Japan sites has a woman's outift with various textures to be a stewardess or officer. Hmm... Phil also has a woman in leathers with the right sort of hat. (Things like hats can usually be fitted to any character with a bit of scaling.) Carolly

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.