Fri, Sep 20, 10:15 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:16 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: coming soon, Esmeralda, for Viktoria, the Millgirls & the Millbaby

Sternenschein ( ) posted Sat, 04 May 2002 at 4:13 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 9:32 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_7040.jpg

Homunculis Esmeralda for the Millenium Girls & The Millenium Baby & Viktoria
One Girl, 4 ages!  

A hand painted unique ultra realistic Texture & character set
Esmeralda comes with:

1 head texture (1932 x 1932 pixels)
1 body texture (2012 x 2012 pixels)
1 eyelash & Brow transparency map (1850 x 1850 pixels)

One Head-bum map (1932x1932 pixels)
One Body-bum map (2012x2012 pixels)
3 cute character Face poses for Damian
3 Mat Pose files

NO genitial Textures for the Millenium Baby provided!

Hair not in the Package

all renderings are done with Global ligth using Soulhunters Texture Test for better comparing NO Postwork, except compiling the Pics to one & adding the censor Panties!  

Hpe you Like her, just uploadet for the Testers

Thank you for viewing!

Sternenschein ( ) posted Sat, 04 May 2002 at 4:14 AM

file_7041.jpg

Sternenschein ( ) posted Sat, 04 May 2002 at 4:15 AM

file_7042.jpg

Sternenschein ( ) posted Sat, 04 May 2002 at 4:16 AM

file_7043.jpg

ronknights ( ) posted Sat, 04 May 2002 at 5:38 AM

Pardon my confusion. Do you get characters with this package, or merely textures and faces? Those figures don't appear to be the "stock" Victoria and children characters.

Sternenschein ( ) posted Sat, 04 May 2002 at 5:49 AM

Glad you ask, think my english migth not be good enough to point it definitly out in the text above, you will get with this package the Textures & the face Pose files too, I used only the stock Morphs to modelling the Faces, no additional ones hope that makes a little bit more clear, again, sorry for my bad english, but I doesnt use it much :-) cheers Sternenschein

Sternenschein ( ) posted Sat, 04 May 2002 at 5:52 AM

I see I have made a Typo in the first Posting, because English is not my Motherlanguage (i am from germany) I re use my Text for the promotional of my Product, so you woul not get the Faces for Damian as I have written above (the brother Texture to Esmeralda, already in the MP) you will get in this packkage the faces for Esmeralda, shure , sorry for my stupid typo! Sternenschein

Sternenschein ( ) posted Sat, 04 May 2002 at 6:04 AM

and yes, the Bodys ARE purely the normal Millkid, Millbaby & Viktoria Bodys, no modifikation on them! :-) cheers Sternenschein

Sternenschein ( ) posted Sat, 04 May 2002 at 12:20 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=9465

Wouw! The Guys at the Market place Testing surprised me today, they released Esmeralda surprisingly fast to the MP :-))

so if you like, take a look at the link

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.