Tue, Oct 22, 10:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 7:52 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Interstellar Adventurer Costume, available free at my site

mabfairyqueen ( ) posted Sat, 04 May 2002 at 3:38 PM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 10:38 AM

Attached Link: http://www.mabgraphics.com

file_7098.jpg

Hi, Just dropping a note to let everyone know that the free character of the month at my site is a free costume of the month instead, for this month. Next month we'll be going back to the character of the month again, but I wanted to make this new costume available and didn't have time to make a whole character to wear it. This is my first time making clothing using the subdivide and extrude method of modeling. Please, be kind, therefore, if it has any minor flaws. It's free, afterall. I think it came out rather nice, not too shabby, pretty spiffy even. It is available for download at my site, link attached. "igohigh" is the person who came up with the name for this costume. Special thanks to him. This picture uses Magnet's Avery Texture available in the marketplace.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sat, 04 May 2002 at 5:55 PM

Hey, I love those boots, do you have them in a size 5....LOl, good work thank you. Share

lalverson ( ) posted Sat, 04 May 2002 at 7:32 PM

Solid work, and thanks!!

mabfairyqueen ( ) posted Sun, 05 May 2002 at 1:40 AM

Okay guys and gals. Ooopseees! I forgot to include the geometries in the download. I'll get it fixed shortly. Don't worry and thanks for your patiencs

mabfairyqueen ( ) posted Sun, 05 May 2002 at 7:00 AM

patience, that is. It's all fixed now, geometries included.

mabfairyqueen ( ) posted Sun, 05 May 2002 at 7:02 AM

Oh, and this costume is for Michael. I forgot to mention that. Thanks for mentioning that ronknights.

ronknights ( ) posted Sun, 05 May 2002 at 7:40 AM

Thank YOU for the fine Freebie!!!! Message671414.jpg

jenay ( ) posted Sun, 05 May 2002 at 9:03 AM

looks great - must try asap - thanks :) can i use it for dork too??

mabfairyqueen ( ) posted Sun, 05 May 2002 at 3:16 PM

Your welcome. Sorry, it won't work on the dork, because it is made for Michael, with Michael's joint parameters and stuff. If you know how to redo the parameters and how to refit and adjust the obj mesh to the dork's virtual space mesh location (whatever you call that. I'm not good with terms.), then you are free to reconform the set to him, but don't redistribute without contacting me first. I, personally, only make stuff for the Millenium family and their decendants. Regards, Mab

Netherworks ( ) posted Sun, 05 May 2002 at 3:36 PM

Its wonderful! Thank you for allowing commercial artwork usage as well. :) I'm sorry that I missed the other downloads of the month.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.