Thu, Oct 3, 12:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Finally, a major Poser ad campaign... umm, sort of...

soulhuntre ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2002 at 12:49 PM · edited Tue, 16 July 2024 at 2:49 AM

Attached Link: The final artwork in the gallery...

Well, we finally got to do some printed work with Poser for advertising, but it's for our own company so I don't know if it counts :) We are doing some investor advertising cards looking for capital, we ran with a "your an angel" theme in homage to a famous lingerie company. Fortunately the investors we are targeting at media savvy folks who are not too prudish, so we'll be OK with the slightly sexy theme. Feel free to check it out and let me know what ya think of the artwork...

SAMS3D ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2002 at 1:12 PM

Just went to your site, very cool, good luck to you all. Sharen

mmitchell_houston ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2002 at 2:01 PM

Very nice angel! I was surprised when I saw Poser being used in TIME magazine a few months back. There was a small illustration at the bottom of the page that demonstrated how test tube babies are made (in vitro fertilization) and there, tiny in the background, were the P4 Man and the P4 woman. They were tiny, but it was definitely them.

- - - - - - - - - -
System: 
Alienware m16 R2 Laptop | Windows 11 Home | 64GB RAM |  Intel Core Ultra 7 155H 1.40 GHz | Nvidia RTX 4070 Laptop GPU 8GB 4608 CUDA Cores
mikemitchellonline.blogspot.com   |   Poser Noir Comics Tutorial   |   Illustrations Honored by Renderosity

soulhuntre ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2002 at 5:16 PM

Yeah, you are starting to see it coming out more and more - it looks liek 3D is catching on as an alternative to stock photography in some situations as well. Looks good for us :)

mmitchell_houston ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2002 at 6:40 PM

Yeah, I think you're right about it becoming acceptable to use 3D people instead of stock photography. Especially when it's mised with other 3D graphics (like that one in Time Magazine). And now that you can easily move Poser into Lightwave and Max, I think we'll be seing it a lot more often.

- - - - - - - - - -
System: 
Alienware m16 R2 Laptop | Windows 11 Home | 64GB RAM |  Intel Core Ultra 7 155H 1.40 GHz | Nvidia RTX 4070 Laptop GPU 8GB 4608 CUDA Cores
mikemitchellonline.blogspot.com   |   Poser Noir Comics Tutorial   |   Illustrations Honored by Renderosity

Byteherder ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2002 at 7:56 PM

Scientific American has been using poser figures for sometime now in illustrations. Not in a photo-realistic way but for charts and such. Refer to the April issue pages 43 and 93.

odeathoflife ( ) posted Tue, 07 May 2002 at 11:18 AM

I picked up Steven Hawkins "Universe in a Nut Shell" and almost every illustration in it uses poser...heehee even woody is in there :)

♠Ω Poser eZine Ω♠
♠Ω Poser Free Stuff Ω♠
♠Ω My Homepage Ω♠

www.3rddimensiongraphics.net

mmitchell_houston ( ) posted Tue, 07 May 2002 at 12:21 PM

KEWL! I'll check it out. I glanced at one of his newer books recently and almost picked it up, but decided that "The Theory of Everying" might be a bit over my head right now. I'll check out "Nutshell," though; it's supposed to be more accessible.

- - - - - - - - - -
System: 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.