Tue, Oct 22, 7:09 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 6:50 am)

Subject: She's No Angel (Caution: Filling is hot)

Thorne ( ) posted Fri, 04 February 2000 at 2:34 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 7:05 AM

val33a2.jpg Get her while
...she's hot =};-}> ThorneWorks.com

LoboUK ( ) posted Fri, 04 February 2000 at 3:35 AM

Cupid never looked so good :) Nice one Thorne Paul

PhilC ( ) posted Fri, 04 February 2000 at 8:00 AM

Gee I'm in love !!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Harrison2 ( ) posted Fri, 04 February 2000 at 1:16 PM

Thorne you are so generous.... Thanks Ron Pelley

Eric Walters ( ) posted Fri, 04 February 2000 at 7:45 PM

Lovely work-- What a sweet image. Like it alot! Eric Walters.... Can you post her-or are the hearts 2D?

Thorne ( ) posted Fri, 04 February 2000 at 7:58 PM

Click on the link that says "ThorneWorks.com" and you will find the lovely Valentine for FREE! Included are the original heart bikini (NOT 2D!), heart earings, thong sandals, the hair bangs, heart arrow, and the CUPID WINGS! What a damn good deal, huh? Y'all Enjoy! Thorne =};-}>

Eric Walters ( ) posted Fri, 04 February 2000 at 8:08 PM

Lovely work-- What a sweet image. Like it alot! Eric Walters.... Can you post her-or are the hearts 2D?

Eric Walters ( ) posted Fri, 04 February 2000 at 8:23 PM

Uh, I was so pleased with the art I forgot to read the text! Thanks!!! Eric Walters

lmacken ( ) posted Fri, 04 February 2000 at 8:33 PM

The link "Valentine Hart" is pointing at http://www.thorneworks.com/sdms/models/nikki/mikki1.html ...who ain't bad herself. =)

Thorne ( ) posted Fri, 04 February 2000 at 8:49 PM

Thanks! It was about 3:00 AM when I FINALLY got her finished and uploaded- guess I missed a link- it's fixed now. Thanks again!

lmacken ( ) posted Fri, 04 February 2000 at 9:10 PM

Well, Thank You! And that goes for Tisa too. I can understand about the link completely; what I don't understand is the 18 hours before I went to your site and nobody mentioning it.

JeffH ( ) posted Sat, 05 February 2000 at 11:04 AM

Great character and props, but when I opened the file the bow was missing. Guess it wasn't parented ;-) -JH.

JeffH ( ) posted Sat, 05 February 2000 at 11:09 AM

Now that I read your page a bit closer, I see that it was not part of the file. My Bad ;-) Thanks. -JH.

Thorne ( ) posted Sat, 05 February 2000 at 1:46 PM

Hey Jeff! That is the Zygote bow and quiver they gave away a few weeks ago- they're selling it now...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.