Tue, Oct 22, 4:17 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: Scary stuff...pleadse put my mind at rest.

hogwarden ( ) posted Fri, 10 May 2002 at 5:10 PM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 2:28 AM

Hey there... All these Poser Babes... all these macho butchomies. They're all made of maths, right? I'm scared, cos I only got a "C" at o'level. H:)

Strangechilde ( ) posted Fri, 10 May 2002 at 5:59 PM

Well, at some level, everything can be interpreted as information, and anything that can be treated as information can be thought of in quantifiable terms and treated mathematically. Even brute existence-- sort of a metaphysical yea or nay, so to speak. So I wouldn't worry about it too much. That way lies madness. But be content in the knowledge that if everything is maths, yours are way more complex than Steph's. ;)

KattMan ( ) posted Fri, 10 May 2002 at 10:06 PM

But also keep in mind that if everything can be reduced to mathematics, then Steph is as real as you or I.

Strangechilde ( ) posted Sat, 11 May 2002 at 4:34 AM

But of course Steph is real!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.