Thu, Oct 3, 12:18 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Another NEW Freebee at Runtime DNA!!!!

Colm_Jackson ( ) posted Sat, 11 May 2002 at 1:41 PM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 6:54 PM

Attached Link: http://www.runtimedna.com

file_7914.jpg

I just finnished the latest request from our 'Wishlist' forum.

A cool USMC cap for Michael. With a bit of tweaking it should fit your other figures too.

Don't forget to check out all the other free items while your there.

Enjoy,

Colm...

Hair is 'Yann' hair by Neftis available in the Marketplace.

Mike texture is syyd's 'Nicholae' from RDNA.

mmitchell_houston ( ) posted Sat, 11 May 2002 at 1:54 PM

Very kewl hat. Hats and other details make or break scenes. Thanks!

- - - - - - - - - -
System: 
Alienware m16 R2 Laptop | Windows 11 Home | 64GB RAM |  Intel Core Ultra 7 155H 1.40 GHz | Nvidia RTX 4070 Laptop GPU 8GB 4608 CUDA Cores
mikemitchellonline.blogspot.com   |   Poser Noir Comics Tutorial   |   Illustrations Honored by Renderosity

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sat, 11 May 2002 at 2:20 PM

Very nice hat, so real looking....Sharen

Valandar ( ) posted Sat, 11 May 2002 at 2:41 PM

Exceptionall accurate, with one slight flaw... The eight edges of the body of the cover (matching the eight corners of the top) are ALWAYS starched and ironed. And there is a distinct seam on each side of the front panel of the cap IRL. Heheh, just a former USMC MOS 2621 piping in his $.02 worth... ^^ Finally, the eagle there is only a tiny fraction of the Eagle Globe and Anchor. With just the eagle, it's not Marines. ^^

Remember, kids! Napalm is Nature's Toothpaste!

lalverson ( ) posted Sat, 11 May 2002 at 3:11 PM

You are correct, but federal law prohibits the exact replication of any military wear (very old law) so it kinda had to be A little off. I like it however. I hope one day My wish Item will get made. but since i would be the only one to want it, I don't hold out alot of hope. but at least RDNA is doing the best they can, and that's damn good!

Colm_Jackson ( ) posted Sat, 11 May 2002 at 5:51 PM

Yep Lee is right on about that. This is not a replica it is based on the style. Thanks Lee>>:)

Syyd ( ) posted Sun, 12 May 2002 at 11:07 AM

Yeah us military will bust you with exact replicas. Well, we hope you like it anyway, and enjoy a good mothers day....

jaybutton ( ) posted Sun, 12 May 2002 at 5:27 PM

Looks great! Thanks, Colm! Jay

CryptoPooka ( ) posted Mon, 13 May 2002 at 7:13 PM

Heck, Lee, I'm still waiting for good web gear and shoulder rigs. Once again, though, with some of the gear I want, exact duplicates are Right Out. Ah, someday .... DNA is definitely managing to keep me occupied and interested. Yay, more toys.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.