Fri, Sep 20, 10:04 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: A weekend listing to Country

Quinn ( ) posted Tue, 14 May 2002 at 4:17 PM ยท edited Thu, 15 August 2024 at 11:00 AM

Hey, I am from the central part of the USA;)

A local radio station hosted an all day event last Saturday, and allowed non-pro cameras in. Much to my surprised I was allowed in with a Minolta D7. Twelve Country artisists over twelve hours and these are some of the results. This was only the major outing with the digital, and Im still learning all the settings. Thanks for the advice on focusing Michelle, Ill remember this for next time. I was between 20 and 30 meters from the stage, and all of these are cropped from the full frame.

PS Thanks for the info Alpha, I have always wondered about this.

Quinn ( ) posted Tue, 14 May 2002 at 4:18 PM

file_8271.jpg

Carolyn Dawn Johnson

Quinn ( ) posted Tue, 14 May 2002 at 4:19 PM

file_8272.jpg

Sara Evans

Quinn ( ) posted Tue, 14 May 2002 at 4:20 PM

file_8273.jpg

Lonestar

Quinn ( ) posted Tue, 14 May 2002 at 4:21 PM

file_8274.jpg

And a man who needs no introduction, unless youve been dead the last 20 years, Mr. Willy Nelson

Quinn ( ) posted Tue, 14 May 2002 at 4:28 PM

I noticed he has been putting on a little weight lately.

Michelle A. ( ) posted Tue, 14 May 2002 at 4:31 PM

These came out great Quinn!

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

Antoonio ( ) posted Tue, 14 May 2002 at 4:43 PM

Nice pics Quinn. Pic nr. 3 is really dynamic. Nothing beats live music. .n

PunkClown ( ) posted Tue, 14 May 2002 at 8:16 PM

Great stuff Quinn! And the lonestar pic came out really good! but all wonderful results. :-)>

ASalina ( ) posted Wed, 15 May 2002 at 1:42 AM

They say that "concert" shots are hard to do well because of the generally low lighting and all the action. These are great. Nice and sharp and without flash (or so it seems). Photos to be proud of.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.