Fri, Sep 20, 11:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Whats this?

Antoonio ( ) posted Tue, 14 May 2002 at 4:31 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 9:33 PM

file_8276.jpg

The one who knows whats this place for, will get, err, err, glory! Tip. It does not have anything to do with water purification. .n

Quinn ( ) posted Tue, 14 May 2002 at 4:53 PM

Dont know but first thing that came to me is a funky shaped fish ladder.

SueO ( ) posted Tue, 14 May 2002 at 5:08 PM

Sewage treatment plant?

bonbon ( ) posted Tue, 14 May 2002 at 5:08 PM

hmmm a giant finger bowl? a waterway for midget resort boats? the flushing system of a nuclear power plant? alien fishbowls? leave it to niko to find something interesting to look at :)

Rohyphnol ( ) posted Tue, 14 May 2002 at 5:18 PM

a maze for dolphins or some kinda fish animal.....darnit it...it's some kinda maze..

Slynky ( ) posted Tue, 14 May 2002 at 5:28 PM

i agree about the bathouse thing. Niko is a sick little f#@k he is, lol

JordyArt ( ) posted Tue, 14 May 2002 at 7:19 PM

Is it sluice gates at the side of a dam or canal? Speaking of dam's - damn, Niko, I HATE these stupid games. (",)

jacoggins ( ) posted Tue, 14 May 2002 at 7:49 PM

it's a condo for the big rock up near top center.... Jack

Lilgooser ( ) posted Tue, 14 May 2002 at 8:07 PM

Its a water slide for fish.. um.. fishland?

PunkClown ( ) posted Tue, 14 May 2002 at 8:19 PM

I think Alpha's guess is probably the closest so far, it reminds me of the kind of set up they use to separate alluvial gold from whatever it is they separate it from! cool geometrical puzzle photo btw Niko! :-)>

Caledonia ( ) posted Tue, 14 May 2002 at 8:59 PM

I agree with Quinn, has to be a fish ladder

ASalina ( ) posted Wed, 15 May 2002 at 1:34 AM

I'm willing to share the glory with Sue on this one. :-) I think it's a sewage treatment plant too.

bsteph2069 ( ) posted Wed, 15 May 2002 at 5:11 AM

I think it's a boxite purifgication plant. Either that or gold production. er. Boulder washer factory? Bsteph

starshuffler ( ) posted Thu, 16 May 2002 at 3:30 AM

Either a dam or a hydroelectric power plant? (*

Antoonio ( ) posted Thu, 16 May 2002 at 7:24 AM

Yep, fish ladder it is. You know, salmons and all bigger fishes can bybass dams trough these thingies. But honestly, that thing is the ugliest fish ladder I have seen, ever. Thank you for your suggestions guys. .n

JordyArt ( ) posted Thu, 16 May 2002 at 7:42 AM

ugly? au contrare! it's a masterpiece of design, a lovely combination of art and functionality! (",)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.