Tue, Sep 24, 2:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 12:07 am)

Subject: Clothes for "Kelly" The Celtic beauty

Keep_It_Free_ ( ) posted Wed, 15 May 2002 at 6:30 AM ยท edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 7:24 AM

Attached Link: http://eaglesgift.homestead.com/index.html

file_8358.jpg

"Kellys" Clothing. A collection of clothing items.Tartan Kilt, matching beret, wooly socks and Lace blouse. Includes CR2s. PP2 and all high res detailed texture and trans maps. Available at Bebops site The Eaglesgift. Go To Victoria clothing download page. Hair not included. This can be downloaded at Kozabros site. The body texture is available at The Eaglesgift on the Victoria body textures download page.

Irish ( ) posted Wed, 15 May 2002 at 6:59 AM

Another absolutely gorgeous package!!!! Love your work...thank you!!! :) Irene

Dave-So ( ) posted Wed, 15 May 2002 at 7:45 AM

Thanks :) This link gave me the opportunity to check out your work..great stuff :) I especially like the BW work.

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

bk321467SKYNET ( ) posted Wed, 15 May 2002 at 10:42 AM

Fantastic package , Thank you...

cylui ( ) posted Wed, 15 May 2002 at 11:17 AM

Nice Message671414.jpg

Marque ( ) posted Wed, 15 May 2002 at 11:32 AM

I don't get clothing I get the texture for Vickie, am I hitting the right place? You people who say fantastic package and nice, what zip did you actually download? Thanks, Marque

Marque ( ) posted Wed, 15 May 2002 at 11:33 AM

Ok, found it....thanks for the package. This should go well with the one in the store for Mike. Maybe I should grab it. Marque

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.