Mon, Oct 21, 9:08 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 9:06 pm)

Subject: 50 Fairywoods memories..

-renapd- ( ) posted Thu, 16 May 2002 at 4:56 PM · edited Fri, 18 October 2024 at 12:54 AM
Site Admin

I've always wanted to do this ever since Fairywoods was down.. So here they are at last.. I've browesed once again through fairies, mermaids, fantasy and olympian goddesses morphs.. searched through endless backup CDs as I had a drive lost a couple of years back..BUT.. finally I managed to come up with 40 of my old characters facial morphs all loaded on a single cr2 file! :o) To make it easier, I've used just one new Basic P4 high res texture & all 40 above MATs.. hard to believe 3 full years of poser memories could be fitted in just one single zip! :o) Rena

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

LdyMox ( ) posted Thu, 16 May 2002 at 5:11 PM

Wow!

TMGraphics ( ) posted Thu, 16 May 2002 at 5:11 PM

WOW!

kayjay97 ( ) posted Thu, 16 May 2002 at 5:13 PM

Awesome Rena!! next update??

In a world filled with causes for worry and anxiety...
we need the peace of God standing guard over our hearts and minds.

Jerry McCant

Niles ( ) posted Thu, 16 May 2002 at 5:26 PM

Top row - 3rd from the left... Micheal Jackson...just need a off-white pale texture, it would be close ;) Niles

FishNose ( ) posted Thu, 16 May 2002 at 5:27 PM

Excellent! Is that mostly Cosmopolitan hair? Methinks it is. :] FishNose

starmkr ( ) posted Thu, 16 May 2002 at 5:56 PM

When do we get them? ....I lost all the great Fairywood stuff that I had on hard drive crash a year ago...

pdxjims ( ) posted Thu, 16 May 2002 at 6:47 PM

Excellent! Look forward to seeing it in an update soon.

RICHARD ( ) posted Thu, 16 May 2002 at 8:29 PM

looks great but alittle off topic,any idea when your mike 1805 navy officer will be up for download?will their be a pirate capt version?pleasw respond asap. thanks---cant wait to use him

pokeydots ( ) posted Thu, 16 May 2002 at 8:53 PM

Fantastic Rena!! Can't wait :)

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:  2.8 GHz
Operating System:  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
Graphics Type:  ATI Radeon HD 4200
•ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics 
System Ram:  8GB 

-renapd- ( ) posted Fri, 17 May 2002 at 1:16 AM
Site Admin

Yeap.. all cosmo hair.. or it would take for ever to decide on 40 hairstyles before taking each render! LOL RICHARD.. you know I don't usually update week days as I can't spare the time to do it right! Be a little bit patient till the weekend! :o) Besides.. I always like to add lots of stuff and besides the Mike Navy Lieutenant, the rest you've seen and this one.. there are also some more surprises new and old! :o) Rena

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]

-renapd- ( ) posted Fri, 17 May 2002 at 1:19 AM
Site Admin

Top one ..3rd row??? Athena the goddess of wisdom as Michael Jackson? ROFLMAO I've loved this one! LOL

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]

bikermouse ( ) posted Fri, 17 May 2002 at 2:16 AM

Message671425.jpg

SWAM ( ) posted Fri, 17 May 2002 at 9:59 AM

What is the Cosmopolitan hair? Is it a programm for to chose a new hairstyle for yourselfe or what? I am blond, so please explane it to me.... LOL

-renapd- ( ) posted Fri, 17 May 2002 at 2:14 PM
Site Admin

Yeap..it's a cosmetic program where you put an image of yourself and see how various hairstyles and makeup options would actually look on you..BUT.. once WE install...hehe! we just keep the hair libraries that come in tiff with ready mask and unistall the rest..pretty handy for poser! LOL Rena

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]

SWAM ( ) posted Fri, 17 May 2002 at 4:09 PM

great to know, I have a programm like this...hihi

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.