Wed, Sep 18, 11:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: buy victoria

TotaltragedY ( ) posted Sat, 18 May 2002 at 11:15 AM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 5:09 AM

hi, I would like to buy Victoria but i'm not sure if i have all the software for it, i have poser 4 but no pro pack. Is that enough??? greetz Sander PS err if someone knows a cheaper way to get victoria just let me know :)

Barbarellany ( ) posted Sat, 18 May 2002 at 11:22 AM

You can get free vicky 1 lite at daz right now. She is a smaller mesh. I don't think there is any problem with Vicky, Mike or Stephanie without the propack.

thgeisel ( ) posted Sat, 18 May 2002 at 11:23 AM

You only need poser, not the propack. perhaps buy stephanie,she can use all the stuff made for viccy only the textures are different but there are enough textures for steph available. And there is a lowres viccy 1 for free.

JVRenderer ( ) posted Sat, 18 May 2002 at 11:29 AM

How about this, get the Free Low Res Vicky for now. Play with her for a few months and save your money for Victoria 3. (assuming there's a Vicky 3 coming out). JV :)

Software: Daz Studio 4.15,  Photoshop CC, Zbrush 2022, Blender 3.3, Silo 2.3, Filter Forge 4. Marvelous Designer 7

Hardware: self built Intel Core i7 8086K, 64GB RAM,  RTX 3090 .

"If you spend too much time arguing about software, you're spending too little time creating art!" ~ SomeSmartAss

"A critic is a legless man who teaches running." ~ Channing Pollock

My Gallery  My Other Gallery 

odeathoflife ( ) posted Sat, 18 May 2002 at 12:15 PM

yeah there will prob be a vik III just in time for poser 5 ......an uneducated guess on my part

♠Ω Poser eZine Ω♠
♠Ω Poser Free Stuff Ω♠
♠Ω My Homepage Ω♠

www.3rddimensiongraphics.net

Kelderek ( ) posted Sat, 18 May 2002 at 1:43 PM

The requirement for Victoria is Poser version 4.03. No Pro Pack required

tjohn ( ) posted Sat, 18 May 2002 at 1:54 PM

I picked up the free Victoria yesterday. She works great and can use all of Vicki's clothes, textures, hair, etc. She is a cut above Posette and also has all of v1's morphs built in. My guess is you may see the lower res version as part of Poser 5, along with a lower res version of Mike. Sound plausible?

This is not my "second childhood". I'm not finished with the first one yet.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather....not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus." - Jack Handy

gryffnn ( ) posted Sat, 18 May 2002 at 3:37 PM

Make sure you've installed the 4.03 patch, free at Curious Labs' site.

TotaltragedY ( ) posted Sat, 18 May 2002 at 4:32 PM

k i already have vicky low res so now i know there is a vicky 3 i'll wait for that one :) tnx for the info

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sat, 18 May 2002 at 5:14 PM

The other thing you need once you start playing with the Millennium people is enough memory. Give Poser at least 200 megs of RAM and it will be a lot happier.

queri ( ) posted Sat, 18 May 2002 at 6:16 PM

I would also pick up the Vicki 2 for $11 bucks now, cause she has the V2P4 version with her and that is mucho handy. And, yes, save your money for memory upgrades.:)Also, check our freestuff for Vicki Textures-- both 1 and 2 can take the same textures and there are some lovely ones out there and at other spots on the web for Free! Emily

melanie ( ) posted Sat, 18 May 2002 at 8:57 PM

Yup, we've been using Vicki since before ProPack came out. I don't have ProPack and I've been using Vicki, Mike, and Stephanie as long as they've been around. No problems at all. They weren't designed especially for ProPack, but, as mentioned above, you do need the 4.03 patch. Melanie

yatrus ( ) posted Sat, 18 May 2002 at 11:52 PM

I think Stephanie 2 will be out loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong before Vicki 3. Have fun with the free Vicki!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.