Fri, Sep 20, 7:47 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Stargate SG1

el_jefe52 ( ) posted Mon, 20 May 2002 at 11:07 AM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 7:44 AM

Does anyone know of where I might find some Stargate-SG1 models (free or for sale)? I have downloaded the Stargate and the Dial-Up Device, but am looking for the ships. As a big fan of SG1, I'm working on several pics from the series, and would like to have the ships to inclued. Thanks in advance. Robin

judith ( ) posted Mon, 20 May 2002 at 1:03 PM

I haven't seen any of the ships, but I'd die for that serpent guard armor!

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

E-mail | Renderosity Homepage | Renderosity Store | RDNA Store

el_jefe52 ( ) posted Mon, 20 May 2002 at 2:08 PM

file_9209.jpg

Well, that is another wish of mine, but figured there was only one per customer. LOL. Here's a WIP of the pic I'm working on right now. Just need the Raider coming down on them to make it perfect, IMHO. Robin

RonGC ( ) posted Mon, 20 May 2002 at 3:05 PM

Attached Link: http://www.quantumss.freeserve.co.uk/

Ed Giddings has a lot of Stargate stuff on his site. Unfortunately the downloads is offline for a while. Ive supplied the Url so you can have a look. He is working on the SerpentGuard suit.

judith ( ) posted Mon, 20 May 2002 at 3:18 PM

Added to my bookmarks, thanks!

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Mon, 20 May 2002 at 7:39 PM

file_9210.jpg

Frank Scott has a Goa'uld Death Glider in .3ds format at [ PrefabLab](http://dynamic3.gamespy.com/~prefablab/imagefolio/imageFolio.cgi?action=view&link=Prefabs/Science_Fiction%E2%84%91=deathglider.jpg&img=&tt=).

Well, technically speaking, he has half of one. And it's low-poly. And it doesn't have textures. And it needs to be UV-mapped.

All right, so it needs some work. I spent five minutes in MilkShape, duplicated the half-glider, mirrored it, and ended up with a complete ship. See image above.

You can download it at FilePlanet, if I haven't scared you away yet.

PrefabLab, by the way, is a wonderful repository of low-poly models intended for use in 3D games like Quake, Half-Life, or Unreal. It's amazing what you can find in the gaming community these days. Check out this Stargate level that someone built for Quake 3!

judith ( ) posted Mon, 20 May 2002 at 7:48 PM

Hey that looks pretty good, Little_Dragon! Nice set! Do I have to start playing Quake now too? I'll never get off the computer! LOL!! Thanks bunches!

el_jefe52 ( ) posted Mon, 20 May 2002 at 10:39 PM

Little Dragon, thanks for the Glider!!!! that's exactly what I was looking for. Now I can get on with my pics. Muchas Gracias Robin

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.