Sat, Sep 21, 6:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Happy B-day to meeeee !!

Rork1973 ( ) posted Tue, 21 May 2002 at 5:16 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 6:35 AM

Well, today's the day that I'm exactly 365days away from becoming 30 (AAARRRGGGHHH !!!!!!) 365 days to fully enjoy Sex,Drugs and Rock n Roll before actually start doing something usefull with my life!! Sorry, have to go...no time to waste =)

Rohyphnol ( ) posted Tue, 21 May 2002 at 5:32 AM

sex, drugs and rock n roll is doing something usefull in your life man!!!!!!! Van harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!!!!!

Slynky ( ) posted Tue, 21 May 2002 at 6:12 AM

Du! Du Hast! Du Hast Meiche! That's what I say to you Rohy Congrats rork. If its any concellation, you only look about 42 in your pics. bonne fete a rork! Bonne fete a rork! Il est vieux et une bastard, bonne fete a rork!

Rork1973 ( ) posted Tue, 21 May 2002 at 6:21 AM

LOL !! Thanks guys! You really made me feel a lot worse =)

gunsan ( ) posted Tue, 21 May 2002 at 6:31 AM

But Sex,Drugs and Rock n Roll can help for that, or??? :-) Congratulations!!!

Misha883 ( ) posted Tue, 21 May 2002 at 6:43 AM

Happy birthday, Rork. Getting old isn't so bad. [Beats the alternative.] Just don't need to act old.

Michelle A. ( ) posted Tue, 21 May 2002 at 6:43 AM

Tsk, tsk......only 29!? Three days ago I turned 35....how do you think I feel? Why are all the sexy men in this forum younger than me? This is not fair!! Oh well enough feeling bad for myself.... ....Happy Birthday, you young thing, you.

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

PunkClown ( ) posted Tue, 21 May 2002 at 7:05 AM

Happy birthday Rork! And happy birthday to you Michelle! Take it from me, life begins at 40! Aint that right Alpha? Alpha?...oh dear, he's nodded off again....as I lean over to prod him with my walking stick ;-)>

starshuffler ( ) posted Tue, 21 May 2002 at 7:42 AM

Happy birthday to you, happy birtday to you, happy birthday dear Rork and Michelle, happy birthday to you!!! (*

Antoonio ( ) posted Tue, 21 May 2002 at 7:45 AM

blares out Happy birthdayyyyyy tooooo youuuuuuuu, Happy birthdayyyyyy tooooo youuuuuuuu, Happy birthdayyyyyy RorkandMichelleeee Happy birthdayyyyyy tooooo youuuuuuuu!!!1111 Oh was that beautiful or what. .n

Slynky ( ) posted Tue, 21 May 2002 at 9:28 AM

a proper woman never tells us her real age. I smell a hippy..

bonbon ( ) posted Tue, 21 May 2002 at 9:31 AM

and a true gentleman never ask either... wink wink nudge nudge, no what i mean? HAPPY BIRTHAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAY and remember it's just a number.... hehe

Artax ( ) posted Tue, 21 May 2002 at 9:36 AM

TSK TSK TSK !!! senility... sometimes play strange jokes. i'm relived ... 4 days ago i'm turned 24... and started to feel the burden of time... SOooOoooOOooo you guyz are burdened more than meee huh?... he he he HI HI HI HARRRGHHHHH... COF COF COF COF.... (seriously... how many born in May?)

randyrives ( ) posted Tue, 21 May 2002 at 9:39 AM

Happy B'Day. Oh to be 29 again, ooohh make that 24. If I was 29 I would always be worrying about turning 30. ;) For me it's 40 that's only a year away. I remember when I though 40 is almost dead. Now it doesn't seem old at all. --Randy R

Rork1973 ( ) posted Tue, 21 May 2002 at 10:13 AM

LOL guys! Michele, you too a very happy B-day ! =)

Michelle A. ( ) posted Tue, 21 May 2002 at 11:50 AM

Ry! Proper!? Hehe...what's that?....Dig deep into the harddrive....do I really look like a hippychick to you? And BTW my comment about all the sexy men being younger than me did not mean that you older gents aren't just as sexy....but I have never seen your faces 'cept for Cam and we all know how sexy you are Punkie. Hehe!

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

bsteph2069 ( ) posted Tue, 21 May 2002 at 1:40 PM

Happy B-day Dude. Bsteph

jacoggins ( ) posted Tue, 21 May 2002 at 6:57 PM

kids.....well happy b-day to both of you young whippersnappers! Wait till ya get my age.... Hell I used to talk to Malcolm Brady shooting Civil War pictures.... Jack

doruksal ( ) posted Wed, 22 May 2002 at 2:21 PM

Late for a day, but happy birthday to Rork, Michelle and Artax..! :)

Maygen ( ) posted Wed, 22 May 2002 at 2:55 PM

HAPPY late BIRTHDAY GUYS!!!!!!!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.