Sat, Sep 21, 6:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Guppo's.....WEIRD ARRIVAL!!!!

L8RDAZE ( ) posted Tue, 21 May 2002 at 2:51 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 4:45 AM

file_9391.JPG

Came home to find an OPEN package on my porch today and my front door mysteriously unlocked...someone had found the spare key. I followed the styrafoam trail down to my basement....this is where I found GUPPO!!!! The basement was a MESS...seems our dear puppet friend had a traumatic flashback or something. He kept repeating the same phrase over and over.....Don't send me back there ......Don't send me back there!!!! Guppo had arranged some items... in what I think is a kind of.... cryptic message. This is how I found him....what can THIS ALL mean?!?!?!!!!! L8r!

L8RDAZE ( ) posted Tue, 21 May 2002 at 2:54 PM

file_9392.JPG

Guppo's flashback...

L8RDAZE ( ) posted Tue, 21 May 2002 at 2:56 PM

file_9393.JPG

okay so after this episode...I tried to calm Guppo down and offered him an beverage...which did the trick I must say!

L8RDAZE ( ) posted Tue, 21 May 2002 at 3:01 PM

file_9394.JPG

After chuggin that drink...Guppo REALLY started to relax and unwind...

L8RDAZE ( ) posted Tue, 21 May 2002 at 3:05 PM

file_9395.JPG

Hey did anyone know GUPPO could ROCK!!!...He said used to be in the band..... THE PUPPET MASTERS! COOL HUH!!!!

Slynky ( ) posted Tue, 21 May 2002 at 3:33 PM

im still trying to figure out what the Ginger Ale means..... rule dude, guitar guppo is my fav.

Rohyphnol ( ) posted Tue, 21 May 2002 at 4:13 PM

hah...that second one looks like he's so disturbed and evil....definte favorite....

bsteph2069 ( ) posted Tue, 21 May 2002 at 4:24 PM

I agree. Guitar Guoppo. Is the map on the can actually Canada? Bsteph

Slynky ( ) posted Tue, 21 May 2002 at 4:46 PM

DAMMIT! ITS CANADA DRY GINGER ALE!!!!!! DAMN U AND YOUR DOG TOO!!!

Michelle A. ( ) posted Tue, 21 May 2002 at 7:57 PM

LOL......these are awesome l8r!

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

bevchiron ( ) posted Tue, 21 May 2002 at 11:44 PM

ROFL! cool shots ; )

elusive.chaos

"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star...." (Nietzsche)

Antoonio ( ) posted Wed, 22 May 2002 at 2:21 AM

Heheheee, this is too cool. "slynky" Trippy Guppo and Rocking Guppo. ;oD We want more, we want more! .n

starshuffler ( ) posted Wed, 22 May 2002 at 8:45 AM

These pics rawk! :-) I like how our little Guppo story is turning out, true or not hehehehe... (*

Maygen ( ) posted Wed, 22 May 2002 at 2:52 PM

LOL These ar great! Guppo is having one hell of a vacation.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.