Thu, Oct 3, 2:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Kimono WIP V1 so far ;o)

steveshanks ( ) posted Wed, 22 May 2002 at 3:34 PM · edited Thu, 03 October 2024 at 2:26 PM

file_9549.jpg

So meet Tara Ume.. with just one out of the 3 versions of Kimonos we ended up with on this project...LOL She comes with seperate Front obi as well as back butterfly obi (that's the belt) plus tabi socks, geta shoes, and of course conforming kimonoHair with extra option the hanging flowers ornation! The sleeves were the biggest problem of this clothing item but we managed to overcome quite nicely I think retaining their traditional extra flappy look... you have no idea how many kimonos we've studied and how many error and trials went on our desktop till we ended to this version as most acceptable! :o) The sleeves still need extra morphs for back, forthe, side to side orientation movement (they're seperate props on vickie for one simple reason.. that way you can move the forearm of the kimono on its very own and adjust to meet them in the middle so they blend.. or bend the kimono forearm to touch vickie's arm for a more realistic result) .. More to come ofcourse as still I haven't touched the simpler version or the back obi yet...Steve

droyd ( ) posted Wed, 22 May 2002 at 3:59 PM

Looking very cool! Thanks for working on it. Interesting and well done detailing.

Valandar ( ) posted Wed, 22 May 2002 at 4:12 PM

So when will it be available?

Remember, kids! Napalm is Nature's Toothpaste!

hmatienzo ( ) posted Wed, 22 May 2002 at 4:12 PM

WOW!

L'ultima fòrza è nella morte.

Sue88 ( ) posted Wed, 22 May 2002 at 4:26 PM

It looks great!

FyreSpiryt ( ) posted Wed, 22 May 2002 at 5:23 PM

Something you might want to be aware of, the obi was only tied in front by prostitutes. ^_^;;; The set looks really beautiful. ::sighs:: Any idea how much it will cost?

Blazerwiccan ( ) posted Wed, 22 May 2002 at 8:11 PM

Wow that looks wonderful.

kayjay97 ( ) posted Wed, 22 May 2002 at 8:23 PM

wow Steve!!! Ya'll never cease to amaze me. This is great and I am really looking forward to it! Linda

In a world filled with causes for worry and anxiety...
we need the peace of God standing guard over our hearts and minds.

Jerry McCant

Netherworks ( ) posted Thu, 23 May 2002 at 2:58 AM

Beautifully Exotic!

eirian ( ) posted Thu, 23 May 2002 at 3:22 AM

Fyrespirit is right: the obi should be tied at the back. Other than that, it looks wonderful. I'm thrilled to see a kimono for Victoria!

steveshanks ( ) posted Thu, 23 May 2002 at 3:30 AM

Thanks everyone :o).......I hate to be a smart ass but no it shouldn't LOL we checked through the history books/sites and there where both styles depending on the era and there position in society , cough cough ;o)...anyway less of the clever clogs from me :o) :o)....there is a back version too just not sorted and textured yet and a one with smaller sleeves, like a western version maybe ;o) this was just the showing of the first version .......Steve

steveshanks ( ) posted Thu, 23 May 2002 at 3:16 PM

file_9550.jpg

Heres a progress report ;o) the sleeve props now have 4 morphs that worked together give lots of combinations and hopefully that nice spread out sleeves look on sitting gheisas, as there will be a sitting version too.....Steve

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.