Sat, Sep 21, 2:47 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: Creating new Mat poses for Cleopatra hair

cmjackson ( ) posted Mon, 27 May 2002 at 4:14 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 12:31 AM

I've just purchased cleopatra power hair by Hmann in the marketplace and i'm very impressed, but i wanted to create some mat poses of my own, for different colours. I'm using Mat pose edit to create the the Mat poses, I manage to change the colours for each hair section but when i get to the "Tail" (thats one of the sections of the hair) i click on it and i get an error box saying "Runtime Error, invalid procedure" then the program closes. Can anybody help???

scourge ( ) posted Mon, 27 May 2002 at 5:04 PM

I may be the one responsible for this problem. I can't tell anything yet before I get some further details. Open the hair file in a text-editor (I use UltraEdit but also Notepad will do) and search for the "Tail" material at the end of the file. It should look like this (of course there's "Tail" instead of "Hair"):

<font size="+1">material Hair<br></br>
{<br></br>
KdColor 1 1 1 1<br></br>
KaColor 0.499992 0.479408 0.435004 1<br></br>
KsColor 0 0 0 1<br></br>
TextureColor 1 1 1 1<br></br>
NsExponent 30<br></br>
tMin 1<br></br>
tMax 1<br></br>
tExpo 0<br></br>
bumpStrength 1<br></br>
ksIgnoreTexture 0<br></br>
reflectThruLights 1<br></br>
reflectThruKd 0<br></br>
textureMap ":Runtime:textures:Zygote:Hair:MMWedgeCut.jpg"<br></br>
0 0<br></br>
bumpMap NO_MAP<br></br>
reflectionMap NO_MAP<br></br>
transparencyMap
":Runtime:textures:Zygote:Hair:MMWedgeCutTR.jpg"<br></br>
0 0<br></br>
ReflectionColor 1 1 1 1<br></br>
reflectionStrength 1<br></br>
}<br></br><br></br></font>

Mail me this part of the file to ilari.pihlajisto@mbnet.fi and we'll probably get this problem solved. It's easier to use e-mail and I may have to send you a "debugger" version if this proves to be a bug. Ilari

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.