Tue, Oct 22, 1:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 3:26 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Bones... some questions... (Litst or others familiar with C2)

Nate ( ) posted Sun, 26 May 2002 at 9:57 AM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 8:54 PM

file_10035.gif

--- "Sweaty Betty" done with Ray Dream and Organica ----

OK... about de Bones (C2 supposedly offers them)...

I've used bones in other programs for posing and animating figures (I do very little animation)... my question is are they useful in modeling a figure (other than positioning it)... like for shaping, blending...?

What is the full scope and advantages of bones beyond animation?

--- one reason of many why I was hoping to get some sort of preview help files, etc. for C2 prior to release... I have it on order, but guess I may just have to wait to see just what it is we're getting.

thanks.

On-line portfolio / Making figurines in China / Gallery  / Video Demos

Ringo ( ) posted Tue, 28 May 2002 at 2:51 PM

They should be excellent for positioning the models and you can also resize the bones to make changes in the mesh"muscles" It all depends on how you created the skeleton and if you added the bones to the part you want to modefied. You can also create a library of skeletons that you can keep on using. Ringo

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.