Mon, Sep 23, 10:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 6:44 pm)

Subject: Looking for a shoulder holster

Kinouk ( ) posted Tue, 28 May 2002 at 1:42 AM ยท edited Mon, 23 September 2024 at 10:22 PM

Thanks for your time Joan

CryptoPooka ( ) posted Tue, 28 May 2002 at 4:25 AM

Good luck. I've been begging for one for months. No luck. Even contacted a few modelers directly to get one made, and never received a reponse. (and yes, I cheerfully said I'd pay for it)

Questor ( ) posted Tue, 28 May 2002 at 3:28 PM

I have a series of shoulder holsters planned after I've finished my current projects. They'll range from 1800 style belly gun shoulder rigs to more modern combat and concealed carry holsters. I can't say when I'll get round to them as I'm not that fast a worker, but they are on the list - and they'll be free. :)

CryptoPooka ( ) posted Tue, 28 May 2002 at 4:18 PM

Oh, you are so my new very best friend. But Questor, think about it. There AREN'T any shoulder holsters out there. None. You might as well make a few bucks off them when you're the only one providing them. (waits for people to start throwing things at her)

Questor ( ) posted Tue, 28 May 2002 at 4:59 PM

Can't imagine why anyone would want to throw things at you. I have a teeny little policy in life. I don't sell anything. I have an income from my private life, that is sufficient, I do this for fun and as a hobby. Why the heck would I want to sell what I do for fun? Wierd? Me? Only sometimes. :) One thing though, there is one shoulder holster out there, somewhere. I can't currently seem to get to the BBay site or I'd check, but I believe there is one there somewhere - either in the club or in the store. I have no idea if it's any good though I just remember seeing it once.

Xena ( ) posted Wed, 29 May 2002 at 1:49 AM

**Why the heck would I want to sell what I do for fun? ** Damned fine policy too! I never seem to have time to do anything for 'fun' anymore since it's becomng harder and harder to compete with all the new stuff in the Marketplace. I'm actually working on some free clothing - for FUN ;)

adidas ( ) posted Wed, 29 May 2002 at 2:31 AM

i gona give it a go aswell,i had planned to do something like that for the new arms that came out the last few weeks on renderosity freestuff,but it can take awhile.And i am a freebie builder, i never even copyright my stuff,ten years ago nobody talked about mony or copyright on internet.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.