Thu, Oct 3, 12:15 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 03 11:32 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Ronin Outfit Textures

Blazerwiccan ( ) posted Wed, 29 May 2002 at 12:58 PM · edited Tue, 16 July 2024 at 3:06 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?Who=Blazerwiccan

file_10453.jpg

Greetings, Textures for Poser Styles (www.poserstlye.com) Ronin Outfit are in the Market Place now. I have made three packs for this lovely outfit. Two are in the Marketplace now, the thrid will be there soon. In each texture pack there are textures for each part of the outfit, and mat files for easier use (the headband textures are the only textures in the sets without mat files). Please stop by my store and check them out. I also made some staff textures to go with these packs. Not sure what I will do with them yet, would love to hear your ideas. They are two wood textures and straps textures to match all the outfit textures I have done (around 43 textures for the staff in all). I am thinking about giving them to buyers of my texture packs. :)

queri ( ) posted Wed, 29 May 2002 at 7:08 PM

I think that's a very good idea. I, 2 or all three? These are cool textures-- my only problem and it may be just mine with a very dark monitor, is that it's hard to see the detailing, for instance I missed the Sun and Moon on the blue texture. You might want to have an insert of that detailing, it looks lovely and is a selling point. These are great elven gear and would look very fine on the new Runtime DNA Drow elf or on DewDrop. Heck, of all I know, maybe that is DewDrop.:) Emily

Blazerwiccan ( ) posted Wed, 29 May 2002 at 9:11 PM

Thank you for your comments. I still am unsure what I will do with the staff textures, but I have them made if there is any intrest in them. I have a fairlly new monitor so I tend to forget how things look on others. I really do not want to redo all the promo pics. But will work on doing some renders soon to try to show the detail of the textures. (Will be a bit busy for a few days though daughters 5th Birthday is tomrrow and on Saturday we are haveing her B-Day party, but will get to work on some renders to show details asap). I tried to put a lot of detail into them, and make them fairly good sized. These texture sets took quite a bit of time to make, and for texture sets are not really small in file size due to those facts.

queri ( ) posted Wed, 29 May 2002 at 10:46 PM

I figured they were pretty amazing when I saw your render of the fire one. More people need to see that. Like in the regular galleries. Emily

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.