Tue, Oct 22, 12:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:57 pm)

Subject: Poser Guy gets new boots

PhilC ( ) posted Sun, 13 February 2000 at 11:22 AM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:37 AM

Attached Link: Free download

file_121918.jpg

'80's Style Glam Rock boots for the Poser Guy Free items in this section are offered on the basis that they will be on short term offer and will at a later date be included in some form of commercial package. You may down load and use them freely but not forward the files to anyone else. Abuse of this offer will result in a curtailing of future free items. All items in the Index of Free Resources below are totally free and may be mirrored on other sites and forwarded as required. I would only ask that the ZIP files are kept intact and a small credit be included where they are used.

ookami ( ) posted Sun, 13 February 2000 at 11:59 AM

Great boots Phil! Any chance of a morph to decrease the sole of the boot?

PhilC ( ) posted Sun, 13 February 2000 at 12:37 PM

MotleyCrue said they wanted them that height and I wasn't going to argue with THOSE guys :) (Raise the floor)

wyrwulf ( ) posted Sun, 13 February 2000 at 12:42 PM

Cool boots. Thanks Phil. Heading for the download right now.

ookami ( ) posted Sun, 13 February 2000 at 12:52 PM

Hehe.... good point Phil!

Dreamspinner ( ) posted Sun, 13 February 2000 at 4:48 PM

Please check e-mail about the beta version of the boots you sent. I'm going to download them from your site and see if I still have the same problems with the geometry. Maybe you're running one of those Poser patches?

PhilC ( ) posted Sun, 13 February 2000 at 5:01 PM

ok Dreamspinner just emailed you. Patches ??? I have so many you can hardly see the original material :)

SewerRat ( ) posted Sun, 13 February 2000 at 7:56 PM

Thanks for the boots! my poser guys are getting sick of wearing cowboy boots any chance of a similar one for the posette? without high heels? their feet are cramping =) SewerRat

Krel ( ) posted Mon, 14 February 2000 at 5:56 AM

Cool Dude!!! Time to make a Heavy Metal Guitar God...... Krel

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.