Sun, Sep 22, 3:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 3:14 pm)

Subject: For Darth: guess who...

Freakachu ( ) posted Sun, 13 February 2000 at 2:58 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 3:31 PM

file_121903.jpg

Okay--this time it's your turn to guess.

ClintH ( ) posted Sun, 13 February 2000 at 9:37 AM

Ummmm.....Ozzy???? LOL sorry - couldnt resist. Hmm...Lets see, she is pretty cute. Im at a loss. Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

ghostboat ( ) posted Sun, 13 February 2000 at 10:35 AM

Is it that Delany girl from "90210 and Charmed"?

Ikyoto ( ) posted Sun, 13 February 2000 at 1:18 PM

(showing age here) Start of Valerie Bertinelli?

Talos ( ) posted Sun, 13 February 2000 at 1:41 PM

I know! One of those Generation X girls from one of those shows on the WB network! (just kidding) She sure is cute, and obviously young enough to be my daughter.

Freakachu ( ) posted Sun, 13 February 2000 at 5:59 PM

I'd have to say that Talos is on the right track.

Darth_Logice ( ) posted Sun, 13 February 2000 at 7:46 PM

I have a feeling i don't know who this is even when Its revealed. Is it the chick from Dawson's Creek? I know it's not my fave WB chicks, Charisma Carpenter or Allison Hannigan...although, it wouldnt' take much to Charisma-ize her...hmmmm

Talos ( ) posted Sun, 13 February 2000 at 9:31 PM

(Those are my fave WB chicks too! Good taste, Darth.) My first thought was "Felicity"- Keri Russel? -Talos

Ikyoto ( ) posted Sun, 13 February 2000 at 10:00 PM

cripes I feel old...

Crescent ( ) posted Sun, 13 February 2000 at 10:06 PM

Hmmm... she has an Asian cast to her eyes. I'm terrible at these things. She's not a WB'er unless it's one of their awful things like Dawson's Creek or 7th Heaven. The hair is almost right for Willow, but the face is wrong. (Hope I didn't just put my foot in my mouth!) Regardless, it's a beautiful character with a face full of personality.

Kathleen ( ) posted Sun, 13 February 2000 at 11:05 PM

It's definitely Alyson Hannigan. Not a doubt. No one else on earth looks that young and that innocent, and still be in a raunchy movie like "American Pie." ;) -Kathleen

Freakachu ( ) posted Mon, 14 February 2000 at 12:31 AM

Well--I was going for the Allison Hannigan look. I'm curious to what needs to be changed?

Darth_Logice ( ) posted Mon, 14 February 2000 at 12:46 AM

Freak..can you post with your reference pic(s)? Can better scrutinize that way ;) -Darth

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Mon, 14 February 2000 at 8:17 AM

I have no clue who that is but it is a nice character Freakachu ..

Talos ( ) posted Mon, 14 February 2000 at 2:28 PM

I might have known the hair was wrong for Keri Russell. You've got the "sweet innocent" part nailed. I think Allison Hannigan has a wider mouth and less Asian upslanted eyes. (If anything, people with Irish names sometimes have slightly downslanted eyes) Doesn't matter- she's still cute as hell and could make a nice Keri Russel as well as Allison Hannigan. -Talos

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.