Sun, Sep 22, 4:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: How do ya make PARTIAL POSES?

tedbragg ( ) posted Fri, 31 May 2002 at 2:24 PM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 4:23 AM

I've seen alot of talk about partial poses, and I'd like to know how to make my own. Does this involve the heir' editor? How's it done?

steveshanks ( ) posted Fri, 31 May 2002 at 2:44 PM

get morph manager and with that delete all the body parts you don't want posed then save the pose, if you save over the original pose it'll use the rsr file.....heres the link to Masons free stuff but if you have problems just do a morph manager search....Steve http://www.renderosity.com/freestuff.ez?Form.Contrib=Mason&Topsectionid=0

Strangechilde ( ) posted Fri, 31 May 2002 at 3:58 PM

Can you not choose 'select subset' in the dialogue, and oly tick the parts you want posed? I was under that impression, though I've not done it.

scifiguy ( ) posted Fri, 31 May 2002 at 5:23 PM

I do it the way Strangechilde said. Works great :)

PabloS ( ) posted Fri, 31 May 2002 at 5:38 PM

If you're making original poses, the "Stangechilde Maneuver" works. If you're modifying an existing pose, go with MorphManager.

Strangechilde ( ) posted Fri, 31 May 2002 at 5:51 PM

Hee. I have a maneuver. :)

steveshanks ( ) posted Sat, 01 June 2002 at 4:55 AM

Well i'll be damned LOL i never knew you could do that, huge huge thanks Strangechilde ;o)......Steve

Strangechilde ( ) posted Sat, 01 June 2002 at 7:06 AM

Happy to help wherever I can!

dwilmes ( ) posted Sat, 01 June 2002 at 12:16 PM

Or click Pose File Creator under More Tools, in CR2Edit. Doubleclick the body parts you want to include, then click Done. Dan http://www.zenwareonline.com for CR2Edit, ZenPaint, ZenTile, VueMaster and the complete line of Zenware graphics apps

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.