Thu, Oct 3, 2:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 03 11:32 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Soon shall come... Fashions for the Barbarian...

Valandar ( ) posted Tue, 04 June 2002 at 7:39 PM · edited Thu, 03 October 2024 at 2:27 PM

file_11233.jpg

The above is a preview of my current project... a series of mix and match separates for Vicky as a Barbarian Warrior. Shown above are the buckskin pants, the torn shirt with steel mantle and bracers, and fringed boots, and thigh armor. Soon... soon shall come more... So now... should I package this (about 15 conforming figures) in one package, or split it up? BTW, the face is from Blackhearted's GND pack, and the hair is Kozoburo's Kyoko hair. Not included, of course.

Remember, kids! Napalm is Nature's Toothpaste!

Blazerwiccan ( ) posted Tue, 04 June 2002 at 7:45 PM

Wow that looks great!!!! Finally a great outfit for Vicki and one that looks great and covers lol. I have a cable modem so I would say all in one package but not sure what most will say. I want to see more and can not wait till this is done and out.

pendarian ( ) posted Tue, 04 June 2002 at 8:29 PM

I have cable modem too, so one package is not a big deal for me ;) This is looking really great, love those textures!! Pendy

Valandar ( ) posted Tue, 04 June 2002 at 8:57 PM

Okay, due to private messages, what I will do is this - I will package the sets individually, under the "Savage Fashions" series... The set above will be "Savage Fashions Pack One: Savage Huntress". Other packs will follow, of course.

Valandar ( ) posted Tue, 04 June 2002 at 10:06 PM

Oh, and the morphs for Vicky's Barbarian morph are also present in the conformers!

Gazukull ( ) posted Tue, 04 June 2002 at 10:14 PM

Dam, this is dam spicey! - Gazzy!

pendarian ( ) posted Tue, 04 June 2002 at 11:48 PM

So several sets...any chance of one big set with a bit of a price break? LOL!! Pendy

ivyroses ( ) posted Wed, 05 June 2002 at 10:09 AM

Working on it Pendy =) I'm still trying to convince him to do a dragon cd. l There are 3 major reasons why Val will be releasing them as smaller sets first. 1) the first set is almost done & ready for the beta testers 2) I havent even seen the first render of set 2. I believe he has ran into a few issues with the design. I have seen the design drooling and its worth the wait. 3) Val uses a dial up so uploading a package that size will have to wait until I get home from vacation.

Valandar ( ) posted Wed, 05 June 2002 at 10:11 AM

file_11234.jpg

And did I mention that the conformers have morphs to fit Vicky's "Barbarian" full body morph?

pendarian ( ) posted Wed, 05 June 2002 at 11:12 AM

Neato!! With dialup I can understand that, it would take quite a while :) Good luck!! Pendy

nikitacreed ( ) posted Wed, 05 June 2002 at 11:52 AM

Hmmm...definitely looks textureable. ;o) I likes it!

judith ( ) posted Wed, 05 June 2002 at 4:58 PM

Those boots are awesome Val!

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

E-mail | Renderosity Homepage | Renderosity Store | RDNA Store

dboura ( ) posted Sat, 08 June 2002 at 12:36 PM

Awesome Val, I already have some plans for them .. if I can afford to get them

jeweldragon ( ) posted Sat, 08 June 2002 at 12:54 PM

that is excellent val i really like that :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.